forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Fraust

Y'all this one's a bit much

noah broke the kiss owen im so sorry umm i was trying to help you fill better but then noahs phone rung and he picked it up the voice was his friend hey noah just letting you know its heat month your going to be in heat so be careful noah hung up the phone

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Okay, so my sister (who's 13 but much more mature than the rest of the newbies we've encountered) is requesting permission to pop in on this chat and just watch the chaos unfold without relying on looking over my shoulder.

24 hour access to Youngling granted.

Welcome, Youngling!

@Potato

Y'all this one's a bit much

noah broke the kiss owen im so sorry umm i was trying to help you fill better but then noahs phone rung and he picked it up the voice was his friend hey noah just letting you know its heat month your going to be in heat so be careful noah hung up the phone

Correction:

Noah broke the kiss. "Owen, I'm so sorry. Umm, I was trying to help you feel better-" But then Noah's phone rung and he picked it up. The voice was his friend. "Hey Noah, just letting you know it's heat month. You're going to be in heat, so be careful," Noah hung up the phone.

@Fraust

I'm. Fucking. Terrified.

noah blushed and crossed his legs it was heat month and he knew he will have to mate with somone but that somone was his pair owen but noah didint want to hurt owen

Deleted user

side note–

amazon: we dropped off your package! YAY!

me: oh yay. where?

amazon: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

me: WHERE

amazon: mailroom

me: I dont have a mailroom

amazon: k baiiiiiiiiiii

Deleted user

I'm. Fucking. Terrified.

noah blushed and crossed his legs it was heat month and he knew he will have to mate with somone but that somone was his pair owen but noah didint want to hurt owen

Aaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this hurts

@Pickles group

side note–

All I can think of is the "okay byyyee!!" at the end of an ad for I don't remember what. St. Ives maybe?

@Anemone eco

Honestly though, Nie, I'd say you're decent at RPing based on the one with her.

Thanks. I'm trying to compare and contrast our writing but she ain't catching on.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

side note–

I had one that Wasn't Delivered because of ComplicationsTM. But then it showed up today??? Idek.

@Potato

I don't mean to be rude, but Chey makes me want to bash my head against a wall. Their grammar hurts so much.