forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Fraust

Update two

noah saw that owen was kinda shy to talk to him but noah never really cared but he did for ownen to noah owen was the only family he had they grew up together and he gained feelings for him but never really told owen but her knew owen was gay

Deleted user

I couldn't. Mm nope. My last brain cells would just die off all at once

@Pickles group

Update two

noah saw that owen was kinda shy to talk to him but noah never really cared but he did for ownen to noah owen was the only family he had they grew up together and he gained feelings for him but never really told owen but her knew owen was gay

I've reread this several times and I still don't understand it

@ElderGod-kirky group

My 13-year-old sister attempted to fix that monstrosity.

Noah saw that Owen was kind of shy to talk to him, but Noah never really cared—but he did for Owen. To Noah, Owen was the only family he had. They grew up together and he gained feelings for him, but he never told Owen. Though, he knew Owen was gay.

@Pickles group

My 13-year-old sister attempted to fix that monstrosity.

Noah saw that Owen was kind of shy to talk to him, but Noah never really cared—but he did for Owen. To Noah, Owen was the only family he had. They grew up together and he gained feelings for him, but he never told Owen. Though, he knew Owen was gay.

I think I understand what it says now? Maybe? It's hard to fix something that's that broken

@Fraust

There's been a couple other replies but here's this

noah smiled stay as long as you like he seaid noah wanted to hang with owen a couple of days so they can get even closer than they already are

@Pickles group

OWNEN
Also is Chey actually going with a stepsibling romance? Cause that's a no from me chief

Wait how did you get stepsiblings out of that??

@ElderGod-kirky group

There's been a couple other replies but here's this

noah smiled stay as long as you like he seaid noah wanted to hang with owen a couple of days so they can get even closer than they already are

Sister Again:

Noah smiled. "Stay as long as you like," he said. Noah wanted to hang out with Owen for a few days so that they could become even closer than they already were.