forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Imma adhere to the golden rule regarding some things.

Deleted user

NAH

I TOOK PICS OF THE WHOLE THING

JUST BEFORE THE MADNESS

ONLY SUNGLASSES

please share??

@Pickles group

I'm sure that this would make sense if it weren't 1 am, but please elaborate?

Deleted user

I'm sure that this would make sense if it weren't 1 am, but please elaborate?

if ya dont got anything nice to say, dont say anything at all

@ElderGod-kirky group

My family got tired of quarantine so we decided to have dinner outside and then sit around the fire

I was the nightly entertainment, of course, but my punishment from the gods is a face and lungs full of ash and smoke

Deleted user

i don’t think my plant’s gonna make it…

?????????????? why?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

It fell off its table once losing most of its soil, I tried to replant it but due to lack of soil it couldn’t get enough sunlight, so I put it outside the other day but my sister ran off with it, found it the next day completely unrooted, gave it more soil, replanted it, and now it’s just looking really wimpy and sad-

Deleted user

Muses

Everything is an insult these days….like holy shit you could say the sky is blue and some whacked out person will be like exCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!?????????

Everyone need to chill ooooooooooout

Kinda also goes back to what I said about everyone being on edge because of quarantine.

wild man. wild.

this is referencing my doofus of a neighbor and his psycho girlfriend that decided quarantining together would be a great idea. they get in some truly glorious fights that the entire building can hear. just in case any of yall were about to get offended that i made an off handed comment.

Deleted user

back at it again arguing about SALAD

how can you be offended by salad???