forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

Interesting. If I can get my hands on it, I'll try. Also, thank you for that. I feel you've showed me something I possibly need to correct. As for if that will happen, I don't know yet, but I'll see soon enough. I've got a question, though. Do you have a favorite debate?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Interesting. If I can get my hands on it, I'll try. Also, thank you for that. I feel you've showed me something I possibly need to correct. As for if that will happen, I don't know yet, but I'll see soon enough. I've got a question, though. Do you have a favorite debate?

You are most welcome! I appreciate the character that doesn't shrink away from unpleasantness.
Well, not exactly favorite. But the abortion debate, as that is where I have the most solid ground as I have done some decent research for it.

Deleted user

You are most welcome! I appreciate the character that doesn't shrink away from unpleasantness.
Well, not exactly favorite. But the abortion debate, as that is where I have the most solid ground as I have done some decent research for it.

Unpleasantness drives my own self-evolution, in a sense. It's something I've believed for a long while now. Abortion, though, I'm not too familiar with that. Your research seems pretty interesting, and you've perked my senses, so if you ever want to share your searches, I'll be here somehow or another. But you said it's not a debate topic here, I think, so I figure that'll be an inbox thing.

Metric

I hate to interrupt anything, but after discussing for a while a bit of the pros and cons of debating, I decided to check this thread out.

I'd like to remark on C.S. Lewis, as he's one of my favorite authors. I've only read a small portion of his works, those being the famous Chronicles of Narnia in addition to the first few chapters of The Screwtape Letters. From what I have read, however, I can agree with your statement, Dom, on his comprehendible delivery. However, do you believe that his words often hold a double meaning?

Deleted user

Alas, the Chronicles of Narnia. They were terrific, I really enjoyed the story line.

Deleted user

I've got to go, we won't be meeting again until Wednesday. I hope I see you again, all of you. Farewell.

Metric

Goodbye, Sorrel. Good luck with everything you may or may not encounter in your literal and metaphorical adventures alike.

Deleted user

Oh my god, Dom–you can't just tell someone that they're a 'false' believer.

Deleted user

LOL–Mean Girls

But for real though, you can't tell someone that they believe falsely because it's different from how you view your (same) faith. Rude.

Unpleasantness drives my own self-evolution, in a sense. It's something I've believed for a long while now. Abortion, though, I'm not too familiar with that. Your research seems pretty interesting, and you've perked my senses, so if you ever want to share your searches, I'll be here somehow or another. But you said it's not a debate topic here, I think, so I figure that'll be an inbox thing.

Feel free to message me any time.

I'd like to remark on C.S. Lewis, as he's one of my favorite authors. I've only read a small portion of his works, those being the famous Chronicles of Narnia in addition to the first few chapters of The Screwtape Letters. From what I have read, however, I can agree with your statement, Dom, on his comprehendible delivery. However, do you believe that his words often hold a double meaning?

I don't think so. What gives you this opinion?

But for real though, you can't tell someone that they believe falsely because it's different from how you view your (same) faith. Rude.

shrugs I mean, if we're under the same religious jurisdiction I can. Though that argument is only somewhat applicable here. But in context it made perfect sense. I even said it as least offensively as possible. (At least I was very cautious.)

Deleted user

It was a terrible day until I left school. Now I’m on my way to the snow and watching the second To All The Boys I Loved Before

What is?

A movie

And a book but I haven’t read it

The third book is the best imo, but they're all cute! If you like YA with a strong family aspect and good family dynamics, it's a fun and quick read.
Are you Team Kavinsky or Team McClaren lol

anyone who's mcclaren is a psychopath