forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It's been alright. I went to this thing called Friday School and had a decent time. It's a homeschool co-op deal, and it's where I made a lot of my good friends, so that's cool. I also am sort of the leader of the worship team so that's fun when I'm not nervous on stage.

Deleted user

Oh wow, that sounds really interesting. A worship team, too? For what religion?

Deleted user

Oh, I don't mind. It's always okay to ask, I'm rather… honest.

@Moxie group

No it’s just that the age limit is for the other chat and I don’t want people thinking they can’t be here if they’re younger than 15

Also he’s my friend and I just like calling him out on his mistakes XD

Deleted user

Christianity is something special, I recently just converted to it, it's really changed my life.

@Moxie group

It was a terrible day until I left school. Now I’m on my way to the snow and watching the second To All The Boys I Loved Before

@Moxie group

honestly yeah

But I can tell someone to go fuck themselves on that chat. Not really supposed to on this one :/

Oh poor you.

I know, it’s very tragic

Deleted user

Christianity is something special, I recently just converted to it, it's really changed my life.

I am quite glad to hear it! What kind?

I'm not sure if I've decided a denomination quite yet, but I do know I'll have it figured out soon. I'm leaning towards Baptist at the moment!

@Moxie group

It was a terrible day until I left school. Now I’m on my way to the snow and watching the second To All The Boys I Loved Before

What is?

A movie

And a book but I haven’t read it

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm not sure if I've decided a denomination quite yet, but I do know I'll have it figured out soon. I'm leaning towards Baptist at the moment!

Why Baptist?

@HighPockets group

What is?

A movie

And a book but I haven’t read it

The third book is the best imo, but they're all cute! If you like YA with a strong family aspect and good family dynamics, it's a fun and quick read.
Are you Team Kavinsky or Team McClaren lol

Deleted user

Why Baptist?

It's the first type of church that I've attended that hasn't presented something that I disagree with, or something false, I guess. That church has only told me blatant truth, and supported it well.