forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@zillakami-said-acab

You think organizing the closet's hard? I've spent all of break organizing over seven thousand legos by color.

WHAT? WHY? WHY BY COLOR? THAT'S POINTLESS BECAUSE THERE ARE LEGO BINS AND THERE AREN'T COLOR BINS
sorry for that i might have been insensitive

Because, like I said, a shit ton of legos that were in chaotic lego bins needed to be sorted so I can help my sister reassemble her sets and sell them.
I know this is a weird flex but I'm really good at building sets, the Millenium Falcon took me under 3 hours

That sounds… uhhh…

@HighPockets group

You think organizing the closet's hard? I've spent all of break organizing over seven thousand legos by color.

WHAT? WHY? WHY BY COLOR? THAT'S POINTLESS BECAUSE THERE ARE LEGO BINS AND THERE AREN'T COLOR BINS
sorry for that i might have been insensitive

Because, like I said, a shit ton of legos that were in chaotic lego bins needed to be sorted so I can help my sister reassemble her sets and sell them.
I know this is a weird flex but I'm really good at building sets, the Millenium Falcon took me under 3 hours

That sounds… uhhh…

It's been fucking awful but I got paid over a hundred dollars so…

@Queen_Cuisine

u were saying that it was oddly specific

that’s not wrong phrasing

Sorry, I wasn't trying to start a war, I was making a joke since I'm Asexual.

Deleted user

The Debate Chat: there's no productive discussion/debate going on!
Blurry commenting/Emi commenting: Now this looks like a job for me

SO EVERYBODY JUST FOLLOW ME CUZ WE NEED A LITTLE CONTROVERSY BUT IT FEELS SO EMPTY WITHOUT MEEEEE

Deleted user

I have an idea. It will be interesting, offensive, and possibly fun. But it's not time yet probably.

What percentage of Kim Kardashian's body is plastic?

@zillakami-said-acab

The Debate Chat: there's no productive discussion/debate going on!
Blurry commenting/Emi commenting: Now this looks like a job for me

SO EVERYBODY JUST FOLLOW ME CUZ WE NEED A LITTLE CONTROVERSY BUT IT FEELS SO EMPTY WITHOUT MEEEEE

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS DEDICATED TO CONTROVERSY

Deleted user

:o so am i

surprise surprise ypu can still see human organs and be asexual

@HighPockets group

I wanna make a character portrait of a controversial person discussed on here using that thing Jynnie recommends. Any suggestions?

Drag Onision, he deserves it.

Deleted user

I wanna make a character portrait of a controversial person discussed on here using that thing Jynnie recommends. Any suggestions?

**Onion boy

@Queen_Cuisine

:o so am i

surprise surprise ypu can still see human organs and be asexual

I realise that. I'm just saying it's not a particular desire of mine.

@Pickles group

We should call him… Onion vomit or something, because after some reflection, I'm not sure he deserves to be called "boy". It's insulting to real boys. like Pinocchio Is joke, don't shoot

@zillakami-said-acab

Welp, I only know about how to make girl characters on there, so here's what people think Kate Yup looks like but cuter (WENT OFF THE INTERNET RUMOR/KIDNAPPING REPORT THING, DON'T HATE)

完成画像

@HighPockets group

**Onion boy

Oprision and Ogreasion are two favorite nicknames of mine for him