No, I mean H O W is the conversation still going
I like it, this might just be the Most Continued Conversation Ever

@Queen_Cuisine

aggressively organizes closet and the subject is still going
H O W

Well at least you're being productive.

No, I mean H O W is the conversation still going
I like it, this might just be the Most Continued Conversation Ever

Trust me, I'm pretty sure that I've seen longer in this chat.

Deleted user

Hands you crown Take this, I don't deserve to be called "Queen" at this point.

You're a queen in your own perfect way. :D Keep your crown

Deleted user

lol whenever I talk about myself, people can't handle it.

Yes, how dare you be a responsible adult with interesting knowledge.

Right?? I'm honestly not even bragging. I've had at least 6-10 years more life than you guys. I bet most of you will be doing similar, if not better than me, when you get to my age.

Deleted user

yeah like, all of the teenagers in this chat who have even ever thought about sassing her

I can guarantee most of us here haven’t even seen a human penis yet and Eris has seen it all (love u Eris lmao)

@zillakami-said-acab

yeah like, all of the teenagers in this chat who have even ever thought about sassing her

I can guarantee most of us here haven’t even seen a human penis yet and Eris has seen it all (love u Eris lmao)

True tho.

@Queen_Cuisine

Well that's not a very good example, I'm eighteen and I'm glad I don't have that oddly specific experience.

Deleted user

Well that's not a very good example, I'm eighteen and I'm glad I don't have that oddly specific experience.

fine any sexual body part or experience other than your own hand

so stop being so damn picky with my example

my point is we’re stupid and we’re young.

@zillakami-said-acab

That is oddly specific

Deleted user

no? I don’t think it is.

It’s literally just suggesting that someone got so close to you that you had sex with them

What else was I supposed to say? Maybe stop giving a shit about my examples and take it how an adult would take it.

Deleted user

u were saying that it was oddly specific

that’s not wrong phrasing

@zillakami-said-acab

You think organizing the closet's hard? I've spent all of break organizing over seven thousand legos by color.

WHAT? WHY? WHY BY COLOR? THAT'S POINTLESS BECAUSE THERE ARE LEGO BINS AND THERE AREN'T COLOR BINS
sorry for that i might have been insensitive

@HighPockets group

You think organizing the closet's hard? I've spent all of break organizing over seven thousand legos by color.

WHAT? WHY? WHY BY COLOR? THAT'S POINTLESS BECAUSE THERE ARE LEGO BINS AND THERE AREN'T COLOR BINS
sorry for that i might have been insensitive

Because, like I said, a shit ton of legos that were in chaotic lego bins needed to be sorted so I can help my sister reassemble her sets and sell them.
I know this is a weird flex but I'm really good at building sets, the Millenium Falcon took me under 3 hours