forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

So beautiful
Did you see the meme made in your image?

YES!

Oh, I'm glad you liked it XD

Deleted user

Bruh moment

do u guys hear someone talking?

oh it must just be a german who eat german things like… cheese?

idk

@HighPockets group

IT'S LIKE EATING FRICKING WORMS

AND THE NOISE IT MAKES WHEN YOU LIKE MOVE IT AROUND A LITTLE

SHSHSHSHHSHHSHSHSHSHHSHSHS

AS A GERMAN I WILL MCFRICKING FIGHT YOU

As a German/Italian I guess I'm supposed to make sure this doesn't get out of hand.

@Pickles group

IT'S LIKE EATING FRICKING WORMS

AND THE NOISE IT MAKES WHEN YOU LIKE MOVE IT AROUND A LITTLE

SHSHSHSHHSHHSHSHSHSHHSHSHS

AS A GERMAN I WILL MCFRICKING FIGHT YOU

As a German/Italian I guess I'm supposed to make sure this doesn't get out of hand.

Let it. Emi will win

Deleted user

emi is absolutely going to win

i am the superior……

spaghetti model?

idk

Deleted user

ENJOY YOUR GERMAN “””””””CUISINE”””””””

LIKE WHAT IS CABBAGE AND WHY DO YOU EAT IT

IT’S LIKE WET PAPER THAT’S ALL STINKY AND GROSS

go be with your shticky friend.

Deleted user

YOU EAT SAUSAGE

YOU MADE IT

ugh it’s so fattening and gross and thinking about meat that heavy makes my tummy turn

Deleted user

YOU ARE LITERALLY DESCRIBING SPAGHETTI WTF

Deleted user

YOU EAT SAUSAGE

YOU MADE IT

ugh it’s so fattening and gross and thinking about meat that heavy makes my tummy turn

I'M VEGETARIAN I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR SAUSAGE

Deleted user

YOU ARE LITERALLY DESCRIBING SPAGHETTI WTF

WHEN YOU COOK CABBAGE IT SMELLS LIKE A FUCKING GUY ATE LIKE, A MILLION POUNDS OF SPICY KOREAN FOOD AND FARTED

when you make spaghetti it smells like noodle and meat and a bit of sugar and it’s so pleasant

Deleted user

YOU EAT SAUSAGE

YOU MADE IT

i still blame you

i unironically gag while thinking about it ugh

Deleted user

Cabbage is good tho

🥊😡🥊

Woah woah woah, cabbage is the Ultimate Crunch

no

when cooked it gets soft don’t even defend yourself

Deleted user

YOU EAT SAUSAGE

YOU MADE IT

i still blame you

i unironically gag while thinking about it ugh

Unironically

@HighPockets group

Has anyone heard of Kate Yup? I watched a video on her this morning, and I don't know what to think.

?

Basically she's a mukbang/ASMR youtuber who's garnered a lot of theories/controversy because in several of her videos she has visible bruises on her arms, cuts on her lips, etc. and she eats tables of food in a super short amount of time, yet she stays very underweight. A lot of people are concerned about her bc of the cuts/bruising and bc of how fast she's eating so much, since she's not simply eating fast, she's extremely large amounts of potentially dangerous-to-eat-fast foods extremely fast in under half an hour. She also always has a band around one wrist, a mask to cover her upper face, and captions that sometimes spell out HELP or SOS based on what letters are capitalized. You can also apparently hear a voice saying eat more/hurry up/"I'll kill you" and in one video she very clearly mouths "help" before ending it.
Some people theorize that she's a kidnapping victim being forced into this, some that she's bulimic and these videos are her binges (one shows her with a toothbrush strapped to her arm), some that she's trapped in an abusive household and/or relationship and is being forced to do this for profit, and some that it's just a social experiment.
I recommend checking out a Youtuber called Deity's video on her, it really needs more context than I can give.

Deleted user

what? i hate sausage

it’s too heavy for my italian tummy

Oh god I just laughed at the fact you said you were gagging while thinking about sausage

Deleted user

what? i hate sausage

it’s too heavy for my italian tummy

Oh god I just laughed at the fact you said you were gagging while thinking about sausage

pewdiepie voice STOP 🛑 ✋