forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

Exactly! Thank you Mojack.

Here in the US hunting is strictly regulated to areas where there is over population and the hunters are required to use most (if not all) of the animal that they killed.
When my father and I used to hunt down in Mexico, we would give the meat to the locals so they could feed their families and just take home the skin/fur/bones/etc. for use at home.

Deleted user

I'm not one to deny it when someone has a good point. You do; I'm still personally against hunting, but you definitely pointed some good things out.

Deleted user

Unpopular opinion: Stranger Things wasn't all that great.

@Trix

I haven't seen stranger things and don't want it spoiled for me- perhaps I'll just ghost over this chat for a bit.

Deleted user

I haven't seen stranger things and don't want it spoiled for me- perhaps I'll just ghost over this chat for a bit.

Don't watch it. At least avoid the second and third seasons.

Deleted user

Oh my lord seriously? No. The first season was the only decent one. I couldn't even finish season 2, it was so bad.

@HighPockets group

Wow, it's almost like people can have different opinions on a show or something.
I only saw the first two episodes of season one, but I really liked them and want to continue!

@saor_illust school

honestly i don't really like stranger things that much but then again i don't like horror shows except for twin peaks (you little kids stalking this thread - don't watch it)

Deleted user

honestly i don't really like stranger things that much but then again i don't like horror shows except for twin peaks (you little kids stalking this thread - don't watch it)

twin peaks wAS GOOD

@Mojack group

Another one of the shows I like (but also haven’t finished) is The Haunting of Hill House (it’s pretty creepy imo) and it’s also got a bunch of ghost easter eggs.

Haven’t heard of twin peaks, though

AbbyAlways

Orange is the New Black is the best Netflix show of all time, in my opinion. Everything Sucks! also shouldn't have been canceled.