forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

My BF saw I was wearing the ring he made me on a chain (because there are situations where it would be really bad if someone saw it, especially on my wedding-band finger. {aka: home}) And he started loudly exclaiming about it and going, "Oh it's so adorable! Oh you're precious, ah!" And that embarrassed the heck out of me since we were in a hallway full of kids so I kept claiming I wasn't cute, and also our one "child" was there when I came in this morning (I'm never here at the beginning of school, I usually come two periods later) and Josh (my BF) saw me walking towards him and his eyes fucking lit up like a kid on Christmas, and he points and yells "That's my Girlfriend! That's my boio!" And when I kissed him hello, our "child" raises their arms and says, "I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride." And Josh goes, "Don't mind if I do." So… Yeah. That is my relationship in a nutshell.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Cello is better than flute.

Anything with strings is better than the flute. (This is coming from an ex-flutist)

Eay. No. Flute is pretty bomb, especially if you play an Alto Flute. (I do and it's relaxing) but I'm sure that we can all agree that the piccolo is an instrument sent from satan himself. I can't stand the pic…

@Pickles group

Cello is better than flute.

Anything with strings is better than the flute. (This is coming from an ex-flutist)

Eay. No. Flute is pretty bomb, especially if you play an Alto Flute. (I do and it's relaxing) but I'm sure that we can all agree that the piccolo is an instrument sent from satan himself. I can't stand the pic…

If the person can actually play it, it's not bad. But high school students aren't good

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I mean, flute is better for certain music pieces, but I often thought it was a pain in the butt. Tho, that may be just because my parents were rushing and forcing it on me even though I wanted to learn guitar, and I have deep suspicions that there was some gender stereotyping going on there.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Yeup. Tho, it's set during the original movie. It's about how the Music Master (who got turned into an organ) is trying to stop Bell from falling in love with the Beast. The goofy, loveable, redeemed later in the movie henchman was a piccolo.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Pic is awful. Right now, the best theme that's played by a flute, horn, and cello, is Cal Kestis' theme. From Jedi Fallen Order. Maybe that's why I love it so much…
Take a listen. The first part is mainly flute, and the rest is horn and cello, and string reduction.

Deleted user

So one day, in my study hall, I am about to fall asleep, having not gotten any the night before. As I was about to nod off, someone-a guy-sits next to me. He introduces himself, saying that he sees me in the hall a lot. We make small talk, and then I realize that he's kinda cute. He asked me if I had a phone/instagram/snapchat, and I sadly said that no, I didn't, my parents are strict. After mentioning that I was a freshman, he said he was a junior. I think I have a crush on him, so everyday I look to see if I can find him in the halls.
I haven't seen him since.
Help..?