forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 196 followers

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

In an attempt to shake off the art block that has plaguing me because I have some art I need to draw for a few people, I drew one of my warriors OC from like 3 years ago. Drawing cats has been hard for me since I stopped drawing them when I got out of warriors

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I sketched this dragon like creature. Would anyone like to name him? I don't have a color palette thought out yet either

The first thought I had for names was Jerry
take my name ideas with a grain of salt though

@Pickles group

It's been so long since I posted on here :')
The picture that made me want to be good at drawing

icaruspendragon

And a wip

And I miku binder jeffersoned myself

@Cadeverek group

OK, I'm back and I'm back with cONTENTT

Long story short, university sucks, I'm drowning in assigments and I recently had a huge creativity/motivation burst, which made me create about 15 characters and refine the plot and worldbuilding of an entire universe that I had let to rot for 3 years. So, I have new children now! I might make a Q&A with them to further develop them, once I have less assigments, of course. Anyways, say hello to Simon again lmao

For this one, I actually made a really tiny (I'm talking 5cm/2in. "really tiny") sketch in my sketchbook and then colored digitally, and in a more exaggerated, cartoony style because I like ignoring proportions when I'm trying to create a better character design/silhouette. So enjoy my really boxy boy before and after I ripped the entirety of his innocence and happiness yayy :D

This one is again, a traditional sketch that I decided to put some effort in. I digitalized it with my finger using the MediBang Paint app on my phone (and it's great except for the crippiling lack of ANY noise texture filter). Plus, I'm sorry but I just really love his design, he looks so cute lmao

I also decided to finally finish this animation that I had made back in february I think??? It's not the beeeeeeeest output but it sure was an experience to tween/edit in 5 different programs (not necessarily a positiveexperience tbh)

I also did the trend in the animation meme community and it was pretty fun to make my eyes bleed via watching my old animations lmaoo

I think I have more stuff to show but I'll post later because I gotta go have lunch and then spend the rest of the day finishing assignments so… See ya'll later!

Plus, @Tired-but-passionate, @Retr0inactive, @Pickles @MJ-the-Larcenist-Arsonist and @Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll YO, THESE ALL LOOK SO PRETTY WTF???????????????????? I'm lowkey gonna run out of free storage if I keep adding all your art to my inpiration folder lmao

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

Yet another full body drawing, I’m working on the anatomy. I don’t like this one either 💀. This is my weakness of them all: Front facing view. Anyway, another Nathaniel because he’s my baby. I’m trying to draw the entire Demon Royal family, so might as well start with the king. His hair is a wreck, wasn’t sure how to translate it.