forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 196 followers

@Cadeverek group

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ-e2ybM7lL/

I'm currently working on this lil' boy right here. The second pic is quite eyebleeding but that's the exact intent of this drawing, so I'd say mission accomplished lmao. I'm quite satisfied with the results so far, making chonky lineart is always such a pain to make and a pleasure to look at xD

I'm sorry I didn't host the pics here on Notebook or on Drive, I'm starting to run out of space on both so I'm rationing my uploads ksdjnckseinclfkkkkkkkkkkksev

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

I know my art isn't that good or anything, but I attempted to draw a visual novel type thing for a challenge on Amino! This was a test with my OC, Aki! I wanted to share since I'm proud of it!

@ArcKane

Lovely art all!

This is not really personal art, it is just for a project of mine. Icons for various creatures to be used in the story itself! Now, this is just one icon, not multiple. But it is a start.

The icon of the Stelunky, or Ceiling Crawler, a beast in my story. If anyone is curious about the writing, the orange is “Pidzem Beast,” and the pink is “Scout Classification”

@Fraust

I finally made a proper ref for Nathaniel :) his old one is really old lol (and a little doodle I might make into a sticker)