forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 196 followers

@Pickles group

I finally made a proper ref for Nathaniel :) his old one is really old lol (and a little doodle I might make into a sticker)

Begging you to make it sticker

@moss

yall dont know how grateful i am for this discussion, i got my computer fixed up a couple months ago and all my files were gone including all my art but thankfully a lot of it is here

@Cadeverek group

Alright, this is one of my favorite drawings now at least.
This guy's name is Simon and he's DeFiNeTeLy not a vent sona.

@4lagoon4 group

@Wykie Wykie, please don’t be so harsh on yourself. You’re apologizing for things that don’t need to be apologized for, like school, home troubles, and general issues that are just out of your control. Please take your time with these things. You don’t have to rush to meet everyone’s demands and that especially means not letting people pressure you into thinking you should! Please give yourself more respect. You’ve done so much over the past month, posting projects, drawing commissions, keeping up with your socials, etc.! You’ve done more than I’m sure most of us couldn’t do! 😂 (And that’s a lot!) I don’t really know your situation or what you’re going through, but I can tell that the weight of it all is crushing. Please take some time to yourself to get everything settled, because YOU take priority out of all the things you mentioned here.

@Celestial-Burst

hi :D I haven't been on notebook.ai in almost 2 years lol, but I just remembered it existed and remembered this chat, so thought i'd drop by and check out all your art, its amazing! Heres something i just did :)

@Fraust

I'm sorry guys I keep forgetting to share my art sfghkk
I also just realized that these are all foxes I stg
I think I have an issue