forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Celestial-Burst

They look super good! I remember being obsessed with warriors a few years ago lol.
(And name your cats however you dang want, don’t let nobody stop you xD)

@PastelTart

They look super good! I remember being obsessed with warriors a few years ago lol.
(And name your cats however you dang want, don’t let nobody stop you xD)

Thank you! I love the art you post on this chat, and you seem like a great person in general! <3

@saor_illust school

Ummm someone remind me to post that art that i randomly made at 2 in the morning today later, cause i cant do it rn

Update: I did it and here are the photos but click on the picture that appears because there are three of them (props to mir for inspiring one of them actually)

(edit: yes its bad but dont judge this was at like 2am)

@Katastrophic group

I have been blessed by the art inspiration gods, here's a one hour face paint, and I actually want to finish the full picture for once >.<

this is the first layer, I have to do all the color and lighting but I like how the brush marks look. It's so much faster and nicer and more fun to just go for it than to smooth every detail like I have been on my other renders.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

-
I-

I have no words to describe how much I love that
That is more than hecking incredible
That is super hecking incredible and I’m low-key jealous-

@PastelTart

Ummm someone remind me to post that art that i randomly made at 2 in the morning today later, cause i cant do it rn

Update: I did it and here are the photos but click on the picture that appears because there are three of them (props to mir for inspiring one of them actually)

(edit: yes its bad but dont judge this was at like 2am)

YES! I love Safe & Sound! Great job Izzy!

@Katastrophic group

Starting a D&D campaign to teach my mom and keep us sane during quarantine. She named her character Karen so the shenanigans already started. Here's my tiefling cleric named Raanavi. She's got a thief background and follows the Raven Queen as her deity. She's very sweet and determined to keep everyone alive, but tends to… 'acquire' things that don't belong to her.