forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Fraust

(Also Moon as part of a warrior cat's name is generally seen as sacred and not typically allowed, like Star isn't allowed to be a prefix
But yeah, mostly the alcohol thing)

@Yamatsu

(Eh, I don't think it's that big of a deal. If you have your characters hitting the catnip every once in a while, a name like Moonshine doesn't really stand out that much.)

@Anemone eco

(eh. I wasn't really bothered by it. I just wanted to make sure she was aware.)

That aside, they look really good! Great job on them @Dragongirl2468!

@PastelTart

(eh. I wasn't really bothered by it. I just wanted to make sure she was aware.)

That aside, they look really good! Great job on them @Dragongirl2468!

Thanks!

@Fraust

(Wait…Caustic, wasn't Bluestar and Snowfur's mother named Moonflower?)

(Yeah… that wasn't really supposed to happen lol. Idk what the Erins were thinking haha. Moonflower is the only ever case of a cat having the prefix 'Moon' since it's technically not allowed. Moon, Star, Paw, Kit, and I think a few others aren't really allowed as prefixes)

@Fraust

(I'm not sure where exactly. I think Moon is allowed as a suffix rarely but I don't think it's actually really meant to be used as a prefix. Since Moon is used as the prefix for sacred places (ie, Moonstone, Moonpool) it's considered a sacred name. It's kinda like how I don't think a cat is allowed to be named Silverpelt because that's what the warriors call the stars?)

@PastelTart

(Yeah, but honestly, (not trying to be offensive) I don't really feel like Moon should be excluded from being a prefix, and I will continue to use it. (Also, I'm too lazy to change the name. XD))

@Fraust

(I mean, I can't exactly stop you lol. (It's not entirely just my opinion, I worded it really poorly lol. I wouldn't be saying this if I hadn't been completely obsessed with warriors in middle school and basically became an 'expert' on the code and stuff). I would recommend not making it the same name as alcohol though ^^;)