forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

You can just change the settings of the picture. There should be three little dots next to the title of the picture and you can just select 'Link Sharing' and it'll automatically turn on and copy it for you, so all you have to do it paste it here.

Deleted user

Bruh I’m trying to do a color thing and I’m messing up so much.

Deleted user

the cheeks are uneven and the ears are really sticking out at an unnatural angle but otherwise it’s fine

it might be bc the hair has more shading/texture than the face and it’s throwing u for a loop

Deleted user

the cheeks are uneven and the ears are really sticking out at an unnatural angle but otherwise it’s fine

it might be bc the hair has more shading/texture than the face and it’s throwing u for a loop

I agree with this, one of her eyes also seems to be a slight bit taller than the other? Otherwise I actually think this is a really nice drawing!!! Keep up the good work!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I FINISHED IT
IT ONLY TOOK ME TWO PAINFUL MONTHS BUT I DID IT
I DREW A GUY
SOMETHING I HAVEN'T DONE IN LEGIT THREE YEARS AND YET I STILL MANAGED TO DO IT WITHOUT FAILING TOO HARD

It's definitely not my best but I am proud of myself anyway because this is not something I'd normally be able to accomplish
(also his jawline looks really unnaturally sharp, wtheck-)

Deleted user

Nah, actually, the jaw’s fine. His chin maybe needs to be larger, but it’s fine! It’s good, actually. ^-^

Also his cheekbones are too high for a guy, and his eyebrow arch isn’t as prominent but that’s probably just features

def work on cheeks tho

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

(The cheek issue was mainly me failing at making him look like he’s smiling while still keeping the eyes open
I’d never drawn that expression before so I most definitely need to work on it-)
Thank you guys!!! :D
<3<3<3