Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Anemone eco

found it
only the first 30 seconds are relevant tho

Tf

are you judging me

Ngl, the channel name is kinda strange lol, but your interests are yours.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

yeah the whole thing is weird
it’s just something you can turn on in the background while you draw and then zone out without missing anything or having to skip videos cause they’re all basically the same

@The-Magician group

Lmao earlier today my brother and I were singing "our yard is a lake" to the tune of the USSR anthem

I forgot what the USSR anthem sounds like and started singing the tune of the American anthem instead.. #British..

Deleted user

what in the fuck

I honestly don't have an explanation.

pft

XD

@Milani eco

I have recently come out to my friends as bisexual, and they all reacted amazingly! I got added to one of my friends' LGBTQ+ group chats and I feel so included :) I feel extremely lucky that nobody really minds that I am in the LGBTQ+ Community, and I know that lots of people are not as lucky. I wish you all luck. xxoo <3

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

I have recently come out to my friends as bisexual, and they all reacted amazingly! I got added to one of my friends' LGBTQ+ group chats and I feel so included :) I feel extremely lucky that nobody really minds that I am in the LGBTQ+ Community, and I know that lots of people are not as lucky. I wish you all luck. xxoo <3

woohoo!! congrats! im so happy for u <3

@Milani eco

(on an unrelated note, i just finished watching like 5 hours' worth of lgbt+ tiktoks, and now i'm just absolutely fuckin

c o m b u s t i n g

with homosexuality

love it :)

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

(on an unrelated note, i just finished watching like 5 hours' worth of lgbt+ tiktoks, and now i'm just absolutely fuckin

c o m b u s t i n g

with homosexuality

It's the best feeling huh lmao

@RedTheLoveless

I didn't get to celebrate yesterday, but my briefs arrived and I have never been happier to wear a piece of clothing except when I get into cosplay

Deleted user

That is a mood.
So quick story:
My christian "uncle" had these military boots he NEVER wore, and they were made for men. before asking his son if he wanted them. Knowing i'm trans, he offered them to me. and Now I have a pair of military boots that are full on black and I LOVE them. Can't wait for anything else he way throw my way.
When I quote Uncle, he really is my cousin whom I called my uncle since I was 5. And the fact that he accepts me for being trans, My mom Doesn't even accept me being who I am.