forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Huh, well the other night I watched The Black Cauldron and well I love the little furry creature. He looks like a dog.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Ahhh I wish I did. Literally only to watch the Percy Jackson show that I've heard is gonna happen tho. Apparently Rick Riordan's going to be a big part of it, which means that we finally get a live-action adaptation that's at least mostly true to the books.

@The-Magician group

I’m genuinely looking forward to it!!!
I think if they had done what they did with the Harry Potter series and used the actors from a young age and followed their ages through the stories, then I think it would have been a lot better originally.

@HighPockets group

I think if they had done what they did with the Harry Potter series and used the actors from a young age and followed their ages through the stories, then I think it would have been a lot better originally.

Agreed. It'll be interesting to see if they adapt the Heroes of Olympus books too.

@Pickles group

Agreed. It'll be interesting to see if they adapt the Heroes of Olympus books too.

I hope they do. I need Leo

@ZephirFox8812

I'm interested on how they are going to portray Nico. They didn't get to the third movie with him in because Percy's actor left and I want to see how they write his personality and everything that he does, I can't remember the exact word for it but hopefully, you get it

@Pickles group

When you have such little foresight and destroy everything the series is built on, you can't really continue even with all the actors lmao

@The-Magician group

Agreed, and can I just take a moment to question their actress of choice for Annabeth in the first film?! Like what were they playing at?

@HighPockets group

Agreed, and can I just take a moment to question their actress of choice for Annabeth in the first film?! Like what were they playing at?

And Clarisse too, to a lesser extent. But seriously, a brunette 20 year old for Annabeth?? The blonde 11 year old?

@Pickles group

She was the same in both, then they got a ton of backlash (about everything) and decided to trashily bleach her hair and then let it grow out before they started filming
Oh man I hated it

@Pickles group

I still don't think more than one person working on it actually read any of the books. And I know they told the guy that played Luke to say he read the books on the way to one of their promotion thingies for SoM. And none of the cast has even read the first one.

@Pickles group

skavnlsn

I know that this was a keyboard smash, but it sounds like it should be some kind of slang and it makes me feel like a confused boomer lmao

@Musical_Queen

I was over at my cousins house taking a straighter that they didn't want anymore and this is the first time any of them have seen my hair (I know I talk about it a lot, I'm sorry) And the cousin closest to my age pulled me aside and said in the rudest tone "You know people who change something about them, whether it's their hair or they add more holes to their body hate themselves right? Like once they admitted they are depressed, they change something about them as a badge to show the world" And I hate this cousin. She is seen as the golden child but is rude as heck. I looked her in the eyes and said" Well that ship has sailed, so shut up"