forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

PLANTS ARE MEAN AND GRASS MAKES ME ALL ITCHY!
I'M GONNA FIGHT A PLANT!!
I'M GONA FIGHT AL THE PLANTS

@Anemone eco

Personally, I think plants are great. But if grass makes you itchy, burn that shit! Watch the green blades crumble within your scarlet wrath!

@Pickles group

Personally, I think plants are great. But if grass makes you itchy, burn that shit! Watch the green blades crumble within your scarlet wrath!

Don't burn it. Then it gets in everyone's lungs and now not only are we coughing, but Lee and I are having an allergic reaction on the inside of our throats

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

Don't burn it. Then it gets in everyone's lungs and now not only are we coughing, but Lee and I are having an allergic reaction on the inside of our throats

just uproot it all. get an excavator or whatever the fuck its called
scoop it all up and just fuckin'
yeet that shit

Karen: This is my child Mackaeiyleigha
Elon Musk: Hold my Tesla

Jynneth

when i was in grade school i had a friend whose mothers name was Jenyfyr
im not even kidding what the fuck is wrong with america lmao

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Karen: This is my child Mackaeiyleigha
Elon Musk: Hold my Tesla

Jynneth

when i was in grade school i had a friend whose mothers name was Jenyfyr
im not even kidding what the fuck is wrong with america lmao

What the hell

@The-Magician group

You have it too?!
Gods I’m so sorry

Deleted user

I'm allergic to grass as it is :(
I get hives if it touches me, so I doubt I want to find out what it'll do in my lungs

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Dude I barely watch anything from him but from what I've seen, Ethan is a dumbass icon and Mark is just there to make sure he doesn't hurt himself doing something stupid lmao

Dude I barely watch anything from him but from what I've seen, Ethan is a dumbass icon and Mark is just there to make sure he doesn't hurt himself doing something stupid lmao

that is exactly it lmao

Deleted user

Can I just say, If i was straight, i would TOTALLY date Sam and Colby!

Deleted user

Mir, mir, mir, mir

didja get my letter yet??

Deleted user

Mir, mir, mir, mir

didja get my letter yet??

no! What's that about? They gotta get GOIN on that :(

Deleted user

being bi is so weird I literally went from fangirling real hard over payton moormeier to wondering if I'm a lesbian in a matter of minutes