people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Me: gets good idea for a book
Me: makes really strong characters and actually plans a storyline
My brain: make it gay

Deleted user

omg yesss, oh man my young emo self is having flashbacks

Deleted user

i love thomas sanders, i got my little sisters into the sanders sides series, haven't watched it in a while though

@Musical_Queen

I had just gotten an Instagram last year, but I followed him and he did his name shout-outs that he does each Sunday and it was my name. He made me smile with that for the first time in a while with that.

@V01DtheFae group

Dude that reminds me of this one time when I was watching a live stream of his with my friend and he called out her post for deceit merch (like his hat and gloves) I have it on video.

Deleted user

dude
I was just at the orthodontist, right?
and all the techs are really cute
and one was taking pictures and xrays
and she gets the camera ready
tHEN COMES OVER AND STARTS FIXING MY HAIR AND HUMMING
W H A T
I AM GAY AND LOVE WHEN PEOPLE PLAY WITH MY HAIR
YOU CAN'T– YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

So remember my post in the venting chat? Well basically I told my friend about it, we decided we're moving to another planet, then I posted about that in the LGBTQ+ group on that site, and a bunch of people are joining us. We're called the Multichrome Union (I think). We're an army of LGBTQ+ people in space

So my question is would anyone here like you join the Multichrome Union?

@saor_illust school

So remember my post in the venting chat? Well basically I told my friend about it, we decided we're moving to another planet, then I posted about that in the LGBTQ+ group on that site, and a bunch of people are joining us. We're called the Multichrome Union (I think). We're an army of LGBTQ+ people in space

So my question is would anyone here like you join the Multichrome Union?

ye