forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

So remember my post in the venting chat? Well basically I told my friend about it, we decided we're moving to another planet, then I posted about that in the LGBTQ+ group on that site, and a bunch of people are joining us. We're called the Multichrome Union (I think). We're an army of LGBTQ+ people in space

So my question is would anyone here like you join the Multichrome Union?

ye

yes

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

So remember my post in the venting chat? Well basically I told my friend about it, we decided we're moving to another planet, then I posted about that in the LGBTQ+ group on that site, and a bunch of people are joining us. We're called the Multichrome Union (I think). We're an army of LGBTQ+ people in space

ye

yes

slams hand on table COUNT ME IN

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

“"At night, this Pokémon uses its broad tongue to burrow a hole in the seafloor sand and then sleep in it. While it is sleeping, Shellder closes its shell, but leaves its tongue hanging out."

Seriously, the people who write these know what they're doing, right? I've read less erotic fanfic”

…how the feck is that-
It’s just burrowing a hole
You gonna sexualize bunnies next?

@Pickles group

“"At night, this Pokémon uses its broad tongue to burrow a hole in the seafloor sand and then sleep in it. While it is sleeping, Shellder closes its shell, but leaves its tongue hanging out."

Seriously, the people who write these know what they're doing, right? I've read less erotic fanfic”

…how the feck is that-

You don't understand

it sleeps with its tongue out of course it's sexual

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

These are such a stretch too
Like one of them is just a tangled ball and another is drooling, like wow that’s so sexual time to write a top 7 list-

And it doesn’t even include Lucario
Like you didn’t do any research, did you-
even I know that’s the Furry FavoriteTM and I’m the most sheltered person next to Rapunzel

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

…how the feck is that-

You don't understand

it sleeps with its tongue out of course it's sexual

oh ok time to write nsfw fanfiction about my cat

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

Never have I ever been so unwilling to click a link and yes that includes the ice cream man ad

hey
how you doin' do you want some ice cream from my shop
hey
(burp)
how you doin'
no please don't call the cops
it's a drug front

@HighPockets group

…how the feck is that-

Looks at Playboy and the girl bunny from Loony Tunes
Ella, I've got some bad news for you…

@Toaster group

…how the feck is that-

Her name's Lola.

@HighPockets group

…how the feck is that-

Her name's Lola.

Great.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

ye

yes

slams hand on table COUNT ME IN

I made us a playlist! And it's collaborative so you can add songs too!