forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

SO THERES A GUY IN ONE OF MY CLASSES WHO I DOESNT BELIVE IN MORE THAN TWO GENDER IDENTITIES AND HIS “GIRLFRIEND” CAME OUT AS NB AND INSTEAD OF BEING RUDE HE ASKED ME AND THEM QUESTIONS AND IS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IT AND IM SO PROUD OF HIM

@TeamMezzo group

SO THERES A GUY IN ONE OF MY CLASSES WHO I DOESNT BELIVE IN MORE THAN TWO GENDER IDENTITIES AND HIS “GIRLFRIEND” CAME OUT AS NB AND INSTEAD OF BEING RUDE HE ASKED ME AND THEM QUESTIONS AND IS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IT AND IM SO PROUD OF HIM

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

@RedTheLoveless

Hi yes so I'm many levels of confused
So labels are complicated
Like what
What am I
Even I don't know
And I try to hide it behind "I like who I like" but yall that takes time for me to develop feelings and I'm buckets of confused
And I just don't know anymore. I thought I knew, but I didn't apparently.

Deleted user

i mean,,, possibily??

(i should really get off and go help box but i dont know what else to dooooooo)

@HighPockets group

I have a hard time figuring out the difference between romantic and platonic feelings, so there's that.

Oh what a mood

It's probably my least favorite mood.

Deleted user

Demiromantic?

… demiromantic?

Demiromantic is when you feel attraction to very specific people you have deep connections with.

To put it simply.

@RedTheLoveless

Demiromantic?

… demiromantic?

Demiromantic is when you feel attraction to very specific people you have deep connections with.

To put it simply.

HOLY SHIT U RIGHT
research time, thank you, Blurry

@RedTheLoveless

Demiromantic?

… demiromantic?

To put it simply.

HOLY SHIT U RIGHT

@RedTheLoveless

Demiromantic?

… demiromantic?

To put it simply.

HOLY SHIT U RIGHT

Deleted user

Demiromantic?

… demiromantic?

To put it simply.

HOLY SHIT U RIGHT

Lmao, no problem Ace!

Deleted user

Um, this is awkward, but I think I should talk about it, I’ve been hiding this for a while. I think I might be non-binary… I’m not bothered by people calling me a guy or girl… I don’t care about anything really… I like mostly guy clothes (because they are so comfy)… and most importantly I am usually ok with everything related to gender. Help me