forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I’m a mess and for once it’s not from being queer, though I guess that that’s one of the deeper reasons for it, but anyway, my fingernails have been blue twice today and I almost passed out from not breathing from anxiety and my head and stomach are in pain but hey how’s everyone doing?

Deleted user

Nope. I’m fine. Absolutely. Maybe I do need that, but I need to leave in a minute so I couldn’t anyway.

Deleted user

Xander, your name alone makes me gay for you.

Mir, your name makes me gay for you

:D

Deleted user

Me, poking romance: Yeah, what's the difference between this and… other this? points to friendly friend feelings

Deleted user

Me, poking romance: Yeah, what's the difference between this and… other this? points to friendly friend feelings

I can relate to that too much

I just don't understand the difference.

@HighPockets group

I can relate to that too much

I just don't understand the difference.

Same…

Deleted user

DONT YOU LOVE IT WHEN YOUR TEACHERS TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR TRANS MASC FRIEND LIKE EXCUSE ME I KNOW YOU DONT GET ALOT OF RESPECT FROM YOUR STUDENTS TEACHING A MEANINGLESS SUBJECT AND ALL BUT SAM IS A BOY RESPECT HIM LIKE YOU WANT TO BE RESPECTED EVEN IF HE IS NOT IN THE ROOM YOU SHOULD STILL USE THEIR PREFERRED PRONOUNS AND YOU'RE NOW THE MOST HATED TEACHER ON MY SCHEDULE. THIS SHIT IS WHY IM NOT OUT AS NONBINARY TO ANYONE AT MY SCHOOL