forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Um, this is awkward, but I think I should talk about it, I’ve been hiding this for a while. I think I might be non-binary… I’m not bothered by people calling me a guy or girl… I don’t care about anything really… I like mostly guy clothes (because they are so comfy)… and most importantly I am usually ok with everything related to gender. Help me

I'm kinda having the same problem tbh

Deleted user

Um, this is awkward, but I think I should talk about it, I’ve been hiding this for a while. I think I might be non-binary… I’m not bothered by people calling me a guy or girl… I don’t care about anything really… I like mostly guy clothes (because they are so comfy)… and most importantly I am usually ok with everything related to gender. Help me

I'm kinda having the same problem tbh

Oh thank god someone can relate… the whole thing is confusing me so much. I mean I know I’m Bi, but why am I so confused, it’s more confusing then when people take interest in me.

I just remembered where this feeling started. Over the summer, I went to a writing day camp thing and one guy referred to me as he/him all week and I didn't correct him because I kinda felt fine with it but at the same time something was off

Deleted user

My feeling of this has been happening since 8th grade, and it only got even more confusing and unsure as time went on.

@RedTheLoveless

I've felt the same way. He/she/they doesn't matter too much to me. I believe what you two are speaking about is being Agender/GNC (gender non-conforming), though you may find a different label that better suits what you're looking for (if you're looking for a label at all).

For me, I just say "I am who I am" and leave it at that. People usually get what I mean by it and I'm not forced to identify with a single label regarding my gender.

Deleted user

I've felt the same way. He/she/they doesn't matter too much to me. I believe what you two are speaking about is being Agender/GNC (gender non-conforming), though you may find a different label that better suits what you're looking for (if you're looking for a label at all).

For me, I just say "I am who I am" and leave it at that. People usually get what I mean by it and I'm not forced to identify with a single label regarding my gender.

You know what I like ‘I am who I am’ I’ll stick with that.

Yeah, I'm gonna use that from now on. Thanks!

@RedTheLoveless

Yeah, I'm gonna use that from now on. Thanks!

Glad to have helped!

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Regarding gender, I personally am gender-fluid, but that's just a label I've given myself to help people understand my preferences. I go everything from masculine to feminine, to neither or a combination. I just don't really care what people call me, and I cannot wait until I can fully come out when I move out and confuse the heck out of people. It'll be a hilarious bonus to my identity.

Deleted user

I told a guy who always flirts with me that I have a girlfriend today and he immediately goes "THREESOME?" and I was so pissed

He's an ally but that enraged me

Deleted user

How annoying. Some people need to get their heads out pf their own asses long enough to think about what they're saying.

Deleted user

exactly
like first of all

1. Mine. I'm protective, I'll admit. She's mine.
  2. My girlfriend and I have no interest in you
  3. Just because I'm bi doesn't mean I want to have a threesome.
  4. Imagine thinking we're only in a relationship for your pleasure.

@RedTheLoveless

I've seen it. I almost cried, and one of my friends actually did cry.

And no, you don't have to be caught up on season 4 to watch it.