forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@south-is-a-tad-bit-outraged

aw i'm sorry vic (can i call you vic)

also i have blonde hair but my parentals won't let me dye it because "it's so gorgeous! why would you want to ruin it?"
it wouldn't be ruining it if i liked itt??

@Anemone eco

what do you do with a teacher who misgenders and deadnames no matter how many times you correct

Just ignore them. I mean, listen to what they have to say to you, but try not to let it bother you too much. They're just going to be a prick and that won't change.

Deleted user

Watching LGBTQ+ TikTok's = the only way I get serotonin, not even joking.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Hey guys, i'm going to a Catholic youth convention after school and am there for the entire weekend and I'm going to be struggling not to make LGBTQ+ jokes the entire weekend. This is going to be so hard….

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Hey guys, i'm going to a Catholic youth convention after school and am there for the entire weekend and I'm going to be struggling not to make LGBTQ+ jokes the entire weekend. This is going to be so hard….

Find someone else LGBTQ+ and whisper jokes to them, it helps take some of the pressure off. Believe me, I've gone to too many churchy things not to know

@Musical_Queen

I am going to ask a very serious question and you don't have to answer it or you can send me a private response. This is for a story though.

For all of the Transgender people, how did you come out to your parents/family, and how did they take it?

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I am going to ask a very serious question and you don't have to answer it or you can send me a private response. This is for a story though.

For all of the Transgender people, how did you come out to your parents/family, and how did they take it?

I still haven't! I'm waiting until i'm out of the house so I don't get hurt! :D

Deleted user

I still haven't! I'm waiting until i'm out of the house so I don't get hurt! :D

Pronouns?