forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I’m Kylee/Derpachu/Xcnx4, some people call me by my name or user, people on discord not from my school call me X or Xcn. I don’t mind any. I’m also Bisexual, it’s nice to meet you!

Deleted user

hi, welcome, I’m Nat and I’m haVING A CRISIS. LITERALLY EVERYONE IS SO PRETTY AND I KNOW WE DO THIS A LOT BUT LIKE AAAAAAAAAH.

Deleted user

(I was watching a tiktok and this person did a thing with a ton of androgynous fashion looks and they’re so freaking beautiful and I’m kind of dying because it was in a YT compilation and I can’t find it again)

Deleted user

Hey, I'm Miriam. Eminem stan. Edgar Allan Poe lover. Meme maker. Bisexual with a preference for girls.

Deleted user

hello new friend! I'm Pierce, I'm a very queer goblin that goes by they/them pronouns that only shows up once in a while to greet new people or with another terrible joke.

that reminds me: How do you get a country girl’s attention?

A tractor. ( attract her )

@V01DtheFae group

(I was watching a tiktok and this person did a thing with a ton of androgynous fashion looks and they’re so freaking beautiful and I’m kind of dying because it was in a YT compilation and I can’t find it again)

go to your watch history

@V01DtheFae group

hello new friend! I'm Pierce, I'm a very queer goblin that goes by they/them pronouns that only shows up once in a while to greet new people or with another terrible joke.

my lordy i think that was funny but oof and hell I am Loki (Kionne or whatever you wanna call me if i okay it) and i am pan (she, they pronouns)

Deleted user

I dyed my hair again-
Not a crazy color but just a really dark mahgoney

Deleted user

My hair is also really dark, but I just want blonde highlights. They’re slightly there, my hair is getting re done so you can notice the blonde more.

Deleted user

my lordy i think that was funny but oof and hell I am Loki (Kionne or whatever you wanna call me if i okay it) and i am pan (she, they pronouns)

I'm here a lot, i just really never know what to say, nice to officially meet you kionne I'm glad you think my horrible jokes are funny its the only thing i have going for me at the moment because I'm an awkward human being.