forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Heloo new fren!!!
i'm Ella
She/her
Very likely ace but i don't know, i havent seen another human being since the invention of the wheel-
It's nice to meet you!!! :D

Deleted user

(Weird moment to introduce myself in the chat)
But Hi I'm Victoria, bi, and single :) Haven't came out to my fam because they are…very against LGBTQ in general so I can't tell them but yeah.

Yoyo. The name's Miriam. She/her. Bi with a huuuuge preference for girls. Eminem stan. Edgar Allan Poe addict. Resident meme maker. Emo gorl.

Deleted user

Yoyo. The name's Miriam. She/her. Bi with a huuuuge preference for girls. Eminem stan. Edgar Allan Poe addict. Resident meme maker. Emo gorl.
we stan

You better
jk. Lmao, you made me laugh, congrats. Nice to meet ya.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

But Hi I'm Victoria, bi, and single :) Haven't came out to my fam because they are…very against LGBTQ in general so I can't tell them but yeah.

Hi Victoria, I'm Xander, or just Xan, I'm bi with a stronk preference for girls. I can't come out to my family because they say since I'm still in high school, I wouldn't know if I was gay. I have a huge crush on this girl, she thinks I'm gorgeous, but she's talking to someone. Pronouns: Literally whatever. Born a girl, okay with being one mostly.

@VictoriaIsWeird101

we stan

You better
jk. Lmao, you made me laugh, congrats. Nice to meet ya.

haha😂

@VictoriaIsWeird101

Hi Victoria, I'm Xander, or just Xan, I'm bi with a stronk preference for girls. I can't come out to my family because they say since I'm still in high school, I wouldn't know if I was gay. I have a huge crush on this girl, she thinks I'm gorgeous, but she's talking to someone. Pronouns: Literally whatever. Born a girl, okay with being one mostly.

Aw😥

@RedTheLoveless

Welcome to the chat, Victoria. I'm Ace, but you can call me Red if that's easier (most everyone does it). I'm the local site anti-villain and cryptid. Any pronouns, though they/them is preferred.

@south-is-a-tad-bit-outraged

hey victoria i’m aria, but most people call me south (don’t ask, long and depressing story but i like the name)
i’m pan but questioning again so just queer i guess
she/her
WELCOMEITSSOGREATTOMEETYOU!!

@VictoriaIsWeird101

hey victoria i’m aria, but most people call me south (don’t ask, long and depressing story but i like the name)
i’m pan but questioning again so just queer i guess
she/her
WELCOMEITSSOGREATTOMEETYOU!!

YOUTOO

Deleted user

Broke up with my girlfriends peacesign and lots of sobbing

:0 oh no.. sorry to hear you broke up with your girlfriends? Dang you had 2, lucky

Haha, yeah.
I'm v sad

@VictoriaIsWeird101

:0 oh no.. sorry to hear you broke up with your girlfriends? Dang you had 2, lucky

Haha, yeah.
I'm v sad

:(

Deleted user

Dang, both? What happened?

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Heyo Victoria, I'm Amber, she/her, demi-bi :)

Deleted user

(I'm just gonna join because why not, I'm gay and I'm bored)

Hey Victoria, I'm Forrest, he/him or they/him, and I'm pan

Deleted user

I joined because I was bored too!

Ayyyy

@VictoriaIsWeird101

Ayyyy

AAAYYYYYY

Deleted user

Ayyyy

AAAYYYYYY

AAAYYYYYYY