forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I have an idea. I just watched the trailer for the movie, "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" Don't know if you've seen it, but it's about Mr. Rogers. Watching that trailer can really make you feel good. https://youtu.be/-VLEPhfEN2M

Deleted user

Honey no. You gotta have hope. If you're not feeling good, reach out for help. Please take care of yourself.

Deleted user

The point is that you are the only person with your life. You get to be you. Even if you feel small, everything you do has an effect on the world.
And of all of the atoms in the universe, the ones that make you came to just the right spot to make you yourself. I think that's special.
You are making friends on this website that care about you. You are having an effect on all of our lives. You are talking to me, and therefore, you matter to me. You have no idea where you life could take you, and I've found that things tend to eventually work out in this end. That is the point.

Deleted user

i am full of sadness i lost the people i love so whats the point

Deleted user

The point is that you are still you. Everyone looses people in life, but that doesn't mean you can't have one. Find things you like to do, or reach out to other people. You can do amazing things in the future if you work for it. I suggest setting a goal for yourself that you can focus on and work towards. That's something that you can hold on to. Take small steps, and soon you'll see it's worth it.

Deleted user

Here's what you're gonna do (I'm giving you instructions)

1. Make an uplifting soundtrack
  2. Set a goal of something good you're gonna do tomorrow, next week, and next month
  3. Participate in an uplifting chat on this website
  4. Watch an emotional and happy movie. Try to really connect to the characters. Purge the apathy!
  5. Volunteer somewhere. Giving to others is a fantastic way to make yourself feel better
  6. Come back and tell me how you are.

I can help you through this. You just gotta talk to me and tell me what you need. I'm sure everyone else here will be just as supportive. I got you.

Deleted user

That's fine. Just make sure if you need support, GET IT. That's the best way to make things better. The fact that you're making an effort now it a great step in the right direction.