forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

Lmaooooo my sister is watching the new zombie Disney movie and my mom was negatively commenting on the fact that the main girl was into zombies and werewolves like bitch just wait until you find out I’m bisexual. She is in for a rude awakening lol

@HighPockets group

Why is she mad about the zombies and werewolves??
Does she think it's intentionally a bi allegory??
Why is the lead into zombies, that sounds unsanitary. Trying to do the do with your zombie boo and their limbs rot off? Nasty.

@Moxie group

I don’t think she was that big brain about it
I think it was simply just like “hmmm she’s into two different things? Hmm don’t like that”

@Moxie group

Yeah lowkey
Well
She’s just really conservative on a lot of things
She’s actually pretty cool when it comes to mental health stuff, so she’s not a Karen in that sense
But yeah, she’s kind of a Karen
She thinks that online relationships aren’t valid because “god intended us to have face to face relationships”
So like
Some BS
Some cool shit

@HighPockets group

Yeah lowkey
Well
She’s just really conservative on a lot of things
She’s actually pretty cool when it comes to mental health stuff, so she’s not a Karen in that sense
But yeah, she’s kind of a Karen
She thinks that online relationships aren’t valid because “god intended us to have face to face relationships”
So like
Some BS
Some cool shit

Yeah, mine is that sort of Karen-y too. She tries her best about my mental health but she doesn't really get it; at least she's gotten better about the whole "why don't you just try harder not to be anxious" thing because she used to do that a lot. She can be pretty cool sometimes, but it still hurts to know that she probably wouldn't accept me if I came out to her.

@Moxie group

To be fair, and I’m sure I’ve already said this, I don’t think your mum is scary. I want to think she is, but I can’t picture her being scary

She can be really loud, and idk I think she can be scary. Ig you’ll find out tho

@The-Magician group

To be fair, and I’m sure I’ve already said this, I don’t think your mum is scary. I want to think she is, but I can’t picture her being scary

She can be really loud, and idk I think she can be scary. Ig you’ll find out tho

Yeah I will.. lowkey nervous about meeting your mum though. She’s like the parent I would hate to annoy

@RedTheLoveless

that reminds me of a fic I read but I ain't gonna go into details here

Wait I wanna know

Give us the fic, Red.

Well uh… it's been several years but the basis of the fic was essentially ultimate wish fulfillment this guy living post-apocalypse and went around collecting zombie girlfriends and being very practical about it until he gets down and dirty with one and uh… discovers an interesting plot point during… uh, the "moment" and uh… apparently makes the girl conscious and aware again only for a short moment before going back to full-zombie status…

It was middle school, okay? I had a lot of… hormones running around and still do.

@Moxie group

Yeah I will.. lowkey nervous about meeting your mum though. She’s like the parent I would hate to annoy

Nahhh, I think you’ll be fine. I don’t think like you as a person will annoy her

@Moxie group

Wait I wanna know

Give us the fic, Red.

Well uh… it's been several years but the basis of the fic was essentially ultimate wish fulfillment this guy living post-apocalypse and went around collecting zombie girlfriends and being very practical about it until he gets down and dirty with one and uh… discovers an interesting plot point during… uh, the "moment" and uh… apparently makes the girl conscious and aware again only for a short moment before going back to full-zombie status…

It was middle school, okay? I had a lot of… hormones running around and still do.

………… huh

You should know I’m not judging you. I’m judging the creator of the fic

@RedTheLoveless

Wait I wanna know

Give us the fic, Red.

………… huh

You should know I’m not judging you. I’m judging the creator of the fic

I'm judging both me and the creator of the fic so don't worry