When you have two S/Os and two other crushes

@RedTheLoveless

when you want an SO but don't really have a crush on anyone in particular

When you want an SO and have a crush, but you're unlikable

looks like we're both in Oof Kingdom buddy

Make that the three of us.

Welcome to Oof Kingdom, population: us

Deleted user

My bisexual ass just got hit on by 2 of the baristas at my regular coffee stand at work.
1 Dude
1 Dudette

Eris hath perished

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I'm gonna die. Y'all. My crush got a note from me that says she's absolutely gorgeous and her smile lights up my world and tomorrow's the first time I'm going to see her after I gave it to her. Ahhhhhhhh moment of truth comes at the last period of the day

SO MY FRIEND WENT AND SAT BY HER, SO I SAT BY MY FRIEND AND WE WERE TALKING FOR AROUND 20 MINS BEFORE MY FRIEND GOES "Xander, you're so pretty" AND SHE TURNS TO MY CRUSH AND SAYS "isn't she pretty??" AND MY CRUSH TURNS TO ME AND GOES "You're very pretty" AND SHE SMILED AND HER SMILE KILLED ME.

BUT DOES SHE LIKE ME?

I DON'T KNOW!

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

I'm gonna die. Y'all. My crush got a note from me that says she's gorgeous and her smile lights up my world and tomorrow's the first time I'm going to see her after I gave it to her. Ahhhhhhhh moment of truth comes at the last period of the day

SO MY FRIEND WENT AND SAT BY HER, SO I SAT BY MY FRIEND AND WE WERE TALKING FOR AROUND 20 MINS BEFORE MY FRIEND GOES "Xander, you're so pretty" AND SHE TURNS TO MY CRUSH AND SAYS "isn't she pretty??" AND MY CRUSH TURNS TO ME AND GOES "You're very pretty" AND SHE SMILED AND HER SMILE KILLED ME.

BUT DOES SHE LIKE ME?

I DON'T KNOW!

I was going to ask my crush if I could talk to her during lunch but, when I saw her I got really hot and sat in my seat

I am a piece of crap!!!!

Deleted user

I kind of love the name Xander for a girl

My parents hate it, they still call me Allie. All my friends cringe when they hear it

Is it not your birth name?

Deleted user

Yesterday I said some stuff about how I would 100% date Misty from Pokemon, and I just…
My mom was silently judging me. I could tell.
She’s cute, okay?

I kind of love the name Xander for a girl

My parents hate it, they still call me Allie. All my friends cringe when they hear it

Is it not your birth name?

It is not. It's close enough… y'all can see me getting Xander from Alexandrea, yeah?

I'm so gay for this girl and she might not want anything to do with me and I'm scared. I only see her at the end of the day and I have to work up the courage to talk to her and then I have to wait all day…