forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@ZephirFox8812

Almost got hit by another car today dudes

He didn't slow or indicate when going around a corner and I was crossing the road. I pulled a muscle getting out of the way.

Deleted user

I told my mom I want to buy a bisexual flag and she goes "will you buy me a straight flag then" and I got so upset I couldn't even explain why that pissed me off

Straight Pride is bullshit for the same reasons you get a rocket instead of being hit by a blue shell in Mario Kart if you’re losing.

Deleted user

Me: listening to music in my room
Person: hey wanna do something?
Me: I’m listening to Shinigami and ITSOKTOCRY on repeat. Do not disturb me while these people are on.

Deleted user

I think she means the straight pride thing I said–

Oh, ok. Yeah that is insensitive, like aren’t they NOT the oppressed ones here?

Deleted user

Can I ask what you identify as @Unimportant-Lizard?

Female

I mean sexuality wise lmao~~

Deleted user

Also you don't have to say anything if you're not comfortable, that's fine~~

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I would've killed her
STRAIGHTS HAVE NOT BEEN OPPRESSED LIKE LGBTQ+ PPL HAVE BEEN! STRAIGHTS CAN HOLD HANDS, KISS, AND BE AFFECTIONATE IN PUBLIC WITHOUT BEING WORRIED ABOUT HATE CRIMES OR DISCRIMINATION! STRAIGHT PEOPLE CAN GET MARRIED ANYWHERE THEY GO, AND NOBODY IS BEING KILLED FOR BEING STRAIGHT!!! STRAIGHTS. DO. NOT. DESERVE. IT.

@The-Magician group

I told my mom I want to buy a bisexual flag and she goes "will you buy me a straight flag then" and I got so upset I couldn't even explain why that pissed me off

If my mum said that to me, I would have bought her one. I don’t give a shit if she is straight, I’d do it just to prove that I’m not going to let her shame my identity and sexual orientation

Deleted user

Can I ask what you identify as @Unimportant-Lizard?

Female

I mean sexuality wise lmao~~

Oh, I’m bi

Deleted user

Also, anyone have any character creator things to recommend? I need some stuff for a story.

Deleted user

I'm afraid I do not understand what you are asking for.

Like websites for customizable characters, I saw a million people use them on another website I liked because they were best friends and had 4 as a picture for a list I thought was cool.