forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

hey, I want to ask someone out but I am struggling with fighting myself and my social anxiety, and etc.

I felt the same way asking my crush out, the only way I could do it was get threatened by Emi A lot.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

hey, I want to ask someone out but I am struggling with fighting myself and my social anxiety, and etc.

I felt the same way asking my crush out, the only way I could do it was get threatened by Emi A lot.

yeah

Deleted user

Guy in my friend group came out as Bi today officially bringing my SFC (Straight Friend Count) down to 2.

@RainClouds_Itachi_

!!! u better love yourself or imma have to care aggressively at u frien (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧
square up mate, imma punch some self-love into you with an attack called "hugs"!!!

Deleted user

!!! u better love yourself or imma have to care aggressively at u frien (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧
square up mate, imma punch some self-love into you with an attack called "hugs"!!!

HUG ATTACK!!! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Guys I'm so gay and I saw my crush because we had practice and I gave lil valentines to the whole team and I wrote in hers that she's absolutely gorgeous and that her smile lights up my world, I'm screwed. There's no way she likes me. I want to die in a hole

Deleted user

Guys I'm so gay and I saw my crush because we had practice and I gave lil valentines to the whole team and I wrote in hers that she's absolutely gorgeous and that her smile lights up my world, I'm screwed. There's no way she likes me. I want to die in a hole

what are your pronouns?

what are your pronouns?

She/her/them

Deleted user

what are your pronouns?

She/her/them

cool cool! Just wondering <3

what are your pronouns?

She/her/them

Awww that's so sweet
you're more respectful than my family

Deleted user

what are your pronouns?

She/her/them

Awww that's so sweet
you're more respectful than my family

Lmao of course!
I'll fight them

Deleted user

I told my mom I want to buy a bisexual flag and she goes "will you buy me a straight flag then" and I got so upset I couldn't even explain why that pissed me off