forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

WOAH awesome , sorry if i seem a little irritated, im not irritated at you, but that's awesome, My show choir is called Dynamix, and our sister show choir is Voices'n'Harmony.

Deleted user

WOAH awesome , sorry if i seem a little irritated, im not irritated at you, but that's awesome, My show choir is called Dynamix, and our sister show choir is Voices'n'Harmony.

Oh, cool!!!!

Deleted user

I’ve always wanted to go to Home Depot and pick out colors ❤️

idk it’s stupid lol

@Becfromthedead group

Nah, I’m not dating my roommate lol. They’re two different people. But my roommate and I do hang out a good bit since we’re good friends.
Also I just found a local arcade, so that sounds fun

Deleted user

i've never been to an Arcade…Nor on an actual date with any of my past significant others…

@Becfromthedead group

I’ve never been to an arcade either. And I mean, while dates are fun, they aren’t necessary to relationships.
(Update: this clown has just dubbed this a “gamer date”)

Deleted user

claps Library claps Date

Thrift store date, pick out the ugliest outfits for each other you can and try them on

And my personal favorite…

Empty football/baseball stadium

@Simon-Says

YESSSSSS

Or if you've got a big park that you can just walk around and look at nature, that's pretty * chef's kiss * as well

Deleted user

claps Library claps Date

Thrift store date, pick out the ugliest outfits for each other you can and try them on

And my personal favorite…

Empty football/baseball stadium

YESSSS

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Okay, so, this friend of mine. I'm better sure she's abusive, like hella abusive. She insists on insulting people(including me) and even went as far as hitting someone with a jump rope (almost as if whipping) for stealing the tiniest thing as pencils, just pencils. And despite this, I don't want to lose her. Because we still laugh together and she even said that she was thankful for me. Also, she's one of the only friends I have and I don't want to cry at night about having no friends again. I have no idea what I should do.

@Moxie group

Dump her.
It’s hard. It hurts. I’ve been in a similar but more emotionally harmful situation. She’s someone you have memories with. You rely on her. But she’s not a healthy person to be around. She’s hurting you and that’s not okay. And she’s probably not going to change her behavior. So you need to let her go, for your own sake. She’s not a true friend if she’s hurting you. That’s not something that’s okay for her to do.
You say she’s abusive. You say she’s hella abusive. She’s not a healthy person to be around. For your sake, you need to let her go.

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, I agree with everyone else on this one. No matter how good of friends you feel like you've been, that doesn't matter if the friendship is bringing you pain and is also a generally negative influence.

@Moxie group

Good luck!
(If she does it enough for you to recognize it as abuse, it’s probably not an accident. Even if it is, she still shouldn’t)

@Becfromthedead group

I think that's a good decision, Nie. Even if it is a joke, it's still hurting people, and it's possible your friend doesn't realize it (although I hate to break it to you, but it's more than likely intentional). If she makes an active effort to change, it might be worth preserving the friendship, at least for now, but if not, it's probably time to end things.