forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

And because I’m short, small, and I’m not grown well mature and I’m basically as flat as wood I'm usually called 12 by parents of children from Girl Scouts. BRUH I’M 15 WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I’M TWELVE.
And my voice is pretty deep, so I sound somewhat like a guy, but I look like a small girl. It hurts

Deleted user

oof…honestly i feel that except people think im 18 when im only 16… like Bro.

Deleted user

The only mature thing about me is how I talk via typing and writing, or my voice. I mean I talk somewhat maturely, I can do that I guess, either then that I’m a child.

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: Vocal rest, PJs, water and an ungodly amount of Cough Drops.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

And because I’m short, small, and I’m not grown well mature and I’m basically as flat as wood I'm usually called 12 by parents of children from Girl Scouts. BRUH I’M 15 WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I’M TWELVE.
And my voice is pretty deep, so I sound somewhat like a guy, but I look like a small girl. It hurts

I am 15 and I look like a sixth-grader

Deleted user

Well I’m 15 and look 18 so let me just say it’s not that bad.

Deleted user

….. looking older is better, because at least you aren’t seen as more immature based on appearance… I mean… I don’t know what it’s like to look older, because I look like I’m 12.

Deleted user

….. looking older is better, because at least you aren’t seen as more immature based on appearance… I mean… I don’t know what it’s like to look older, because I look like I’m 12.

I’m seen as automatically smarter/more mature, especially in classes with multiple grade levels, meaning I get asked questions by people, and this is very stressful for someone with the passive perception level of a rock.

Same

@Becfromthedead group

Some disgusting guys will unfortunately hit on you, no matter your age, so in that respect, it barely matters. I get the perceived maturity thing though I guess? But still, I want to be able to purchase certain things without people thinking I'm a kid.

Some disgusting guys will unfortunately hit on you, no matter your age, so in that respect, it barely matters. I get the perceived maturity thing though I guess? But still, I want to be able to purchase certain things without people thinking I'm a kid.

And this is True

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Well, he wasn't actually being creepy as much as awkward
he just appeared in my DMs one day on some tiktok-esque singing app from years ago and asked "are you single?"
Smol me, not knowing what to say, just responded "…I'm 10"
And then he apologized, deleted the entire conversation, unfollowed me, blocked me, and deleted his account all in under a day-
I didn't even know him