forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Bro I’m a fucking scared ass pussy. I can’t even make eye contact with my crush anymore. Bruh I’m fucking weird. Why can’t I have a normal conversation without being a tomato or looking away. BRUH, BRAIN, HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION FOR ONCE REEEEEEE

@RedTheLoveless

Bro I’m a fucking scared ass pussy. I can’t even make eye contact with my crush anymore. Bruh I’m fucking weird. Why can’t I have a normal conversation without being a tomato or looking away. BRUH, BRAIN, HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION FOR ONCE REEEEEEE

mood

@ZephirFox8812

Todays Aesthetic: Being scared to sleep because of a nightmare that was so horrible I break down completely even thinking about it but being so drained because I'm sick that I can't avoid it and I'm dying inside please help

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: Warmup jacket, tight shirt and sweats, but also on enough DayQuil to kill a small bobcat.

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: White star wars shirt, green jeans, black winter boots and zero coffee.

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: I’m a giggly mess because I didn’t sleep that much. When I’m tired I’m all bubbly and giggly, and get sad. But my sad is like Loli sad BUT I’M NOT CUTE BRUH MOST OF MY FRIENDS SAY I’M CUTE AND I SNEEZE LIKE A KITTEN I DO NOT

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: I’m a giggly mess because I didn’t sleep that much. When I’m tired I’m all bubbly and giggly, and get sad. But my sad is like Loli sad BUT I’M NOT CUTE BRUH MOST OF MY FRIENDS SAY I’M CUTE AND I SNEEZE LIKE A KITTEN I DO NOT

I sneez like a kitten too.. it's okay.

@Simon-Says

Today's Aesthetic: Hey look, it's the least intimidating person you'll ever meet. Go ahead, step on her. She'll probably thank you.