forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I’m Kylee, Or Derpachu… whatever you find fitting. I’m called Kylee by friends so call me Kylee.

Also nice to meet you Petra

Deleted user

Oh no we’ve got competition

I'm comin for your left shoes buddy, and I'm shittin in 'em

Deleted user

When a person dies and no one will miss them, the mourning is assigned to a random human. This is why you sometimes just feel sad.

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

When a person dies and no one will miss them, the mourning is assigned to a random human. This is why you sometimes just feel sad.

Is this a Night Vale thing? I thought I remember it being a Night Vale thing. If not… sorry, continue with your regularly scheduled chatting.

Deleted user

Is this a Night Vale thing? I thought I remember it being a Night Vale thing. If not… sorry, continue with your regularly scheduled chatting.

gasp I've found someone who knows about my bullshit! I'm going to their live show in March!

Deleted user

It was a old tweet from the nightvale account

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

It was a old tweet from the nightvale account

Well, I was kinda right, I guess? Thanks!

Deleted user

Sorry. I randomly quote them to see if anyone gets the reference.

Deleted user

I'm sick, so I'm just in my pitch black room with approximately 823090234809 blankets, a Kleenex box, orange juice, and Takis

Deleted user

I'm sick, so I'm just in my pitch black room with approximately 823090234809 blankets, a Kleenex box, orange juice, and Takis

I hope you feel better!