forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

I have come to the conclusion that I probably had a crush on Mulan. the few moments where we see her bare calf I transform into a 17th century repressed maiden that caught a glimpse of a girls ankle
But also Shane cause duh

So it is my belief that Mulan is like Thor: Ragnarok

For the bis
With a cute male and female lead

Deleted user

Mulan is a total babe are you kidding???
Im mad gay for the live action girl too.
holy shit

@HighPockets group

I have come to the conclusion that I probably had a crush on Mulan. the few moments where we see her bare calf I transform into a 17th century repressed maiden that caught a glimpse of a girls ankle
But also Shane cause duh

So it is my belief that Mulan is like Thor: Ragnarok

For the bis
With a cute male and female lead

I see your Mulan and second it, adding Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Hercules, and Anastasia.

Deleted user

I feel like my girl Jasmine doesn't get enough attention

B has a fricking tiger for the love of God that's hot

@RedTheLoveless

Do y'all know how Rasputin died cuz like, that man refused to go down like an absolute legend

He was poisoned, but shrugged it off like it was nothing. Then he was kidnapped, tied to a tree, shot multiple times, and then was tossed into a freezing cold river in Russia

AND THE MAN STILL REFUSED TO DIE. HE SWAM TO SHORE AND MADE IT A GOOD DISTANCE BEFORE FINALLY COLLAPSING FROM HYPOTHERMIA AND/OR BLOODLOSS

LEGENDARY

@HighPockets group

Do y'all know how Rasputin died cuz like, that man refused to go down like an absolute legend

He was poisoned, but shrugged it off like it was nothing. Then he was kidnapped, tied to a tree, shot multiple times, and then was tossed into a freezing cold river in Russia

AND THE MAN STILL REFUSED TO DIE. HE SWAM TO SHORE AND MADE IT A GOOD DISTANCE BEFORE FINALLY COLLAPSING FROM HYPOTHERMIA AND/OR BLOODLOSS

LEGENDARY

Even better, the poison didn't work because of the cake they baked it in lol

Deleted user

I dunno
I prefer this gorgeous handsome perfection boi

he c r o n c h

scream

Deleted user

LEGENDARY

my man clawed that ice mama

@HighPockets group

LEGENDARY

my man clawed that ice mama

They also wrapped him in a rug when they threw him in, homeboy did all that while his arms were tied.

@RedTheLoveless

LEGENDARY

Even better, the poison didn't work because of the cake they baked it in lol

Gotta love insane moments in history lmao