forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HighPockets group

I liked the bops and the princesses but the deus ex machina with Shang and the Mushu stuff made me dislike it. I should probably watch it again though.
What about Pocahontas 2 lol

Deleted user

that movie made me cry hardcore because of the part at the party and the bear.

@RedTheLoveless

I think Pocahontas 1 was enough of historically inaccurate bullshit for Disney, why they gotta make a second? other than to disappoint everyone?

@HighPockets group

Disgusting. Gross. Didn’t even end up with John Smith
Hated it

Same. Like, own up to the fact that you fucked up the history and run with it, don't try to undo it. Disney John Smith was chef's kiss

@RedTheLoveless

Okay, are we talking about the animated version of Robin Hood, or are we talking about the comedy Robin Hood: Men In Tights? I mean, both are best but I also want to acknowledge there is more than one

Deleted user

No it's not and well yes those are all wonderful movie but what about The Country Bears??

@Moxie group

Okay, are we talking about the animated version of Robin Hood, or are we talking about the comedy Robin Hood: Men In Tights? I mean, both are best but I also want to acknowledge there is more than one

Animated

@Moxie group

No Robin Hood was the best. Aristocats was the best. Lady and the Tramp was the best.

is it sad that i've only seen one of these

yes
Which one?

Deleted user

(how do I keep missing entire conversations on here I’m not actually off that often)

Deleted user

Aristocats was the best Disney movie of my childhood, fight me.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

No Robin Hood was the best. Aristocats was the best. Lady and the Tramp was the best.

is it sad that i've only seen one of these

yes
Which one?

Lady and the tramp

…I’ve also never seen Mulan, Pocahontas, any of the sequels, or any of the series you guys have mentioned

Deleted user

This is blatant Atlantis: The Last Empire erasure and I will not stand for it.

Agreed.

I stan this movie so hard

Deleted user

Hercules kills every day of the week though.

(I am Meg. When I'm not Maleficent naturally.)