forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Tired as hell because I've been up since 4 Saturday morning…. Holding off on sleep until midnight!

Make that either 12:30 or 1….

oof man, GET SOME SLEEP!

Believe me, I want to, but insomnia isn't letting me!

Deleted user

oh sorry dude ig im tired too lol, eh i had to get some stuff done so , ig i feel you on tired.

@The-Magician group

@Moxie, @Coffee

I hereby declare a movie date to go see the sexy af Mulan live action

Yes
I think this will be the fifth? Seventh? Idk we have a lot of dates planned
But I agree

We do.
The first one is going out for boba when I come to visit you.
Then we have Disney movie marathon, dinner, France, London, Chinatown, and pj day

@Kanaroli group

Teacher just called my friends the three stooges, he then asked them if they know what it is and Landon responded with "Yeah, the movie" the poor soul has never heard of the tv show. Pray that I don't slap him.

Deleted user

my mom started accepting me ig, its kindof mixed signals though, but she was plauing old country music like "cleaning this gun" (if you dont knowis about a girl coming of age and bringing a boy home to meet the dad and the dad scares the kid by cleaning a gun) and when it said anything about a boy my mom added "or b*itch" to it.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

my mom started accepting me ig, its kindof mixed signals though, but she was plauing old country music like "cleaning this gun" (if you dont knowis about a girl coming of age and bringing a boy home to meet the dad and the dad scares the kid by cleaning a gun) and when it said anything about a boy my mom added "or b*itch" to it.

Neice

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Oh I think I remember that country song. What ticks me off is when my mom sings to this one song that goes "I believe you love who you love
Ain't nothing you should ever be ashamed of
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks
I believe most people are good"

And when she sings those first two lines, I get so mad and sad because she doesn't believe that and would shun me if she knew I was dating someone who was biologically a girl, yet she sings that line without thinking about it.

Oh I think I remember that country song. What ticks me off is when my mom sings to this one song that goes "I believe you love who you love
Ain't nothing you should ever be ashamed of
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks
I believe most people are good"

And when she sings those first two lines, I get so mad and sad because she doesn't believe that and would shun me if she knew I was dating someone who was biologically a girl, yet she sings that line without thinking about it.

1) that song sounds amazing and
2) that is horrible if your mom shunned you because you are dating someone that is biologically a girl. When I first came out my mom had a really big speech with me and later in the car she said, "It does matter who you date just know we love you"

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I haven't come out yet, because my mom has a history of becoming both emotionally and physically violent, so I'm waiting until after I'm out of the house. And the song is Most People are good by Luke Bryan

I haven't come out yet, because my mom has a history of becoming both emotionally and physically violent, so I'm waiting until after I'm out of the house. And the song is Most People are good by Luke Bryan

Yeah my mom has a tendency to keep Mentioning stuff that many people have asked her to stop talking about it.

@Moxie group

@Moxie, @Coffee

I hereby declare a movie date to go see the sexy af Mulan live action

Yes
I think this will be the fifth? Seventh? Idk we have a lot of dates planned
But I agree

We do.
The first one is going out for boba when I come to visit you.
Then we have Disney movie marathon, dinner, France, London, Chinatown, and pj day

Thank you for the coherent list, I appreciate it

Deleted user

I'm tired and had a debate with my friend on how hard it would be to become a sugar baby, but a friend.

@The-Magician group

I'm tired and had a debate with my friend on how hard it would be to become a sugar baby, but a friend.

It’s not that hard 🤷🏻 My friend is my sugar babe

Deleted user

I just need money, that's really it.
I need money to go buy art supplies and makeup.

@The-Magician group

I just need money, that's really it.
I need money to go buy art supplies and makeup.

Get a job???
Oh wait you’re too young never mind…

Deleted user

oof

double oof

i love your profile pic, so cute ^W^

Mine?

yup!