forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Ooh hello there, hehe. So many interesting people here, not gonna lie.

Deleted user

Honestly that's adorable - Like, I totally didn't go and read your profile and I like totally don't have an addiction to space but -

You like space too?

Literally it's my favorite thing in the whole universe. I've got a favorite constellation, planet, and I still fight for Pluto's rights as a planet. Small things are important, haha.

Deleted user

Honestly I'd say Saturn's my favorite planet and the Cygnus constellation tops the charts for me! They both have very simple meanings to me, and they're both special. Hehe.

You got any favorites?

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Honestly I'd say Saturn's my favorite planet and the Cygnus constellation tops the charts for me! They both have very simple meanings to me, and they're both special. Hehe.

You got any favorites?

Honestly, I don't really have a favourite constellation, but my favourite planet in the Milky Way is Jupiter.

@Reblod flag

Is there usually this many new people or is it just that time

Anyway hello welcome enjoy your stay. Don't mind me I am just here sometimes

@Reblod flag

Also this has nothing to do with me but personally my favourite constellation is the Southern Cross. Orion is a close second

@RainClouds_Itachi_

henlo sorrel !!! uwu
i,,,, e x i s t
really you can call me whatever, 'nd i'm ok with any and every pronoun so,,,,, ye :D
i'm a disaster pan

on the subject of constallations, Orion is my favorite 'nd has been for some years, i'm not even sure why tho

Deleted user

It was one of those PC ad memes, but it said "A reactor flaw? In MY death star? It's more likely than you think."

Deleted user

Ah. I'm unfortunately not a sci-fi fan…?

You don't have to be to agree that that's genius.

@HighPockets group

It was one of those PC ad memes, but it said "A reactor flaw? In MY death star? It's more likely than you think."

Galen Erso laughs in the background

@Simon-Says

Aight well I'm late for this but hi, Sorrel, your name is really hecking cute. I'm M (or whatever), pangender, pansexual, pancake lover, and space is HELLA NEAT

Deleted user

Galen Erso laughs in the background

That's probably who that was. or tarkin.