forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Sorry, long rant/need for advice ahead.
So uh… I'm having some slight relationship problems rn. I entered a poly relationship in the fall, but now not all three of us are together (my fiance is dating me and the other woman, and she and I were together for a time but we weren't very compatible, so we stopped dating in October).
And my fiance is just so bad at distributing time between the two of us. He acknowledges it, but his girlfriend is really demanding of his time (I have nothing against her, and we're friends, but she wants to hang out with him all. the. time.)
And I don't really care when they spend one-on-one time together, but it pisses me off when we're hanging out with our friends and she sits there only interacting with him. Obviously he can't just ignore her, but like jeez. It's the worst. She's friends with the people we spend time with. She was friends with them before they started a relationship, so it's not like she has an excuse to draw him away from group interactions like that.
Even worse, I give up my time with my fiance so she can have some, because fair's fair, but like… every time they try to hang out together he says they end up hanging out for longer than they intended, and this man is already tired so much of the time! He needs rest, and she just doesn't let him rest, physically or emotionally, whereas I genuinely try to make sure he's home at a reasonable hour and doesn't worry about my state too much. I know most of the emotional stuff isn't her fault, but it's just so much. And I don't think they're as good for each other as they think they are (not that they're bad, but like ahhhh! Their relationship seems like it's very physical compared to our own, he claims it's deep and emotional but I don't see it from where I stand).
We've started talking about it more, but idk how to continue the conversation without being a bitch.

Alrighty, sorry I didn't see this.
As someone in a Poly relationship, you guys need to talk.
Don't be a bitch, just try and talk to the two together.
Tell them your concerns.

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: jeans and black boots, black shirt from that time I was in Spamalot, teal flannel

@Becfromthedead group

Tell them your concerns.

I talked to my fiance last night, and we voiced some of our problems, and I think things should start to get better. We shall see.
So uh, disclaimer: if you're bad at communication, a poly relationship may not be for you, because it's a vital piece to the puzzle.

Deleted user

Tell them your concerns.

I talked to my fiance last night, and we voiced some of our problems, and I think things should start to get better. We shall see.
So uh, disclaimer: if you're bad at communication, a poly relationship may not be for you, because it's a vital piece to the puzzle.

Yep, poly relationship is based on communication!
And it's good that you talked, keep us updated if you want!

Deleted user

I'm new here, and oh my god I just found this and it is amazing.

Hello guys, gals, and nonbinary pals! I'm Gasper, I'm female and bi, and I'm a complete mess.

@Simon-Says

Ayo Gasper, I'm Em or M or MJ or… whatever, a non-binary, pansexual pal who's cool with all genders and pronouns and doesn't really do anything on this chat except offer quiet support! I'm also "secretly" a mess!

Deleted user

Howdy how partner! I’m Emi and I’m pretty bisexual, I run off of hugs and serotonin and dopamine.

Deleted user

hi dearie. my name is nia. they/them
demi romantic asexual
host of my system and many of us are lgbtqia+, it is a pleasure to meet you

Deleted user

Hey gasper
I’m Nat or Nova or whatever you feel like, She/Her and Pan and taken

Deleted user

Hello guys, gals, and nonbinary pals! I'm Gasper, I'm female and bi, and I'm a complete mess.

Hello new user! I hope we can be friends :3

Deleted user

ALSO.

Is that a Sanders Sides Reference?