forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Becfromthedead group

Sorry, long rant/need for advice ahead.
So uh… I'm having some slight relationship problems rn. I entered a poly relationship in the fall, but now not all three of us are together (my fiance is dating me and the other woman, and she and I were together for a time but we weren't very compatible, so we stopped dating in October).
And my fiance is just so bad at distributing time between the two of us. He acknowledges it, but his girlfriend is really demanding of his time (I have nothing against her, and we're friends, but she wants to hang out with him all. the. time.)
And I don't really care when they spend one-on-one time together, but it pisses me off when we're hanging out with our friends and she sits there only interacting with him. Obviously he can't just ignore her, but like jeez. It's the worst. She's friends with the people we spend time with. She was friends with them before they started a relationship, so it's not like she has an excuse to draw him away from group interactions like that.
Even worse, I give up my time with my fiance so she can have some, because fair's fair, but like… every time they try to hang out together he says they end up hanging out for longer than they intended, and this man is already tired so much of the time! He needs rest, and she just doesn't let him rest, physically or emotionally, whereas I genuinely try to make sure he's home at a reasonable hour and doesn't worry about my state too much. I know most of the emotional stuff isn't her fault, but it's just so much. And I don't think they're as good for each other as they think they are (not that they're bad, but like ahhhh! Their relationship seems like it's very physical compared to our own, he claims it's deep and emotional but I don't see it from where I stand).
We've started talking about it more, but idk how to continue the conversation without being a bitch.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

Today's aesthetic: cosplaying as characters so I can ignore myself and my life while being someone else and feeling safe

Mood.

I was Patton, but now I'm Virgil

I can't wait until I go home and be able to work on my Frisk and Chara cosplays

I’m currently Deku

Deku is so awsome

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

@Becfromthedead That is a pretty bad situation. And I have actually seen something like this happen before. Honestly, I think that the best way to deal with what his girlfriend is doing is to be a bitch. Make what you are saying very clear and make her listen. It's great that she wants to spend time with him, but she needs to know how much is too much, and sometimes it takes a little rudeness to get something like that into someone's head. I don't think she'd completely ignore it seeing that you too are friends, so if being a bitch is the only way to keep the conversation going. Keep. It. Going.

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah… It’ll be tough. The reason we stopped dating is partially because we both suck at communicating which makes for a bad romantic relationship. And we’re both non-confrontational so it’ll be difficult. I don’t want to hurt anyone, but I guess it is important for my voice to be heard, especially since this is hurting me.

Deleted user

Is it bad to not have one straight or cis character in my d&d campaign?

@Reblod flag

And if my English was better it would have been even more similar
I was just thinking that I should have written it as not necessarily bad

Deleted user

'Cause I have lesbian gods, a dumb himbo, one mess of a bisexual with a god boyfriend, and an annoyed ace sphinx.

Deleted user

I just did another set up and now we have a pure babey prince who I think is ace.

Deleted user

I just did another set up and now we have a pure babey prince who I think is ace.