tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

todays aesthetic: EXTREMELY Femme and wanting to jump off the roof

Deleted user

todays aesthetic: EXTREMELY Femme and wanting to jump off the roof

That’s a big ass mood

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: I didn’t get no fuckin sleep ‘cuz of y’all, y’all not gonna get no sleep ‘cuz of me

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Today’s aesthetic: I didn’t get no fuckin sleep ‘cuz of y’all, y’all not gonna get no sleep ‘cuz of me

I got 4 hours of sleep 'cause I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning reading my new books that I checked out after my interview at a library and had to write in my journal.

Deleted user

I got 4 hours of sleep 'cause I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning reading my new books that I checked out after my interview at a library and had to write in my journal.

I got 0 hours of sleep because by the time I finished my homework it was raining very hard, and I hid under my blanket with headphones on until 6. I look like death personified and I’m taking no shit today.

Deleted user

cackles !!! i actually remembered to take my pills last night so i got decent hours of sleep !!!

I envy you.

@RainClouds_Itachi_

cackles !!! i actually remembered to take my pills last night so i got decent hours of sleep !!!

I envy you.

eh, you really shouldn't tho, no matter how much sleep i get i always feel exhausted anyway. i'm just less snappy and i can actually use my brain a lil is the only difference

Deleted user

I envy you.

eh, you really shouldn't tho, no matter how much sleep i get i always feel exhausted anyway. i'm just less snappy and i can actually use my brain a lil is the only difference

The less sleep I get, the less I talk to real people, the more my head hurts and the easier I get put on edge. When I get more sleep I’m eccentric and spacey. I’m tired either way.

@RedTheLoveless

Today's aesthetic: I look way more intimidating than I am. I got them black skinny jeans with chains, dark glasses, a red sweatshirt, black boots, and a chronic case of RBF.

However, on the inside I feel like a stressed-out marshmello

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: trying not to cry over a mind grain and being in a class were either, no one likes you or they don’t know who you are. I love 6th mod it’s the best

Deleted user

Just wanted to jump in lol

Today's aesthetic, i guess: sick af and wanting to die

Deleted user

today’s aesthetic: warring snow clothes in the middle of summer

Deleted user

I don’t want to be in the plus.
Why am I salty about that right now?
I don’t know. But I am.
It’s LGBTQIAP+ now, fight me.