forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Becfromthedead group

Same… I can have stuff at college and hide it when I’m home, but that’s all. (And god forbid my family ever looks through my sketchbook or writing)
But I vote for just “love” wrapping around the collar. Your call though, obviously.

Deleted user

Oh, I painted a jacket, the pockets said be gay, do crime and the other had mothman on it.
I just got a mothman patch, so I need to get a new jacket for all my cryptid shit.

Deleted user

Today's Aesthetic : I'm surrounded by idiots, including myself. (But it's great.)

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: trying not to cry or try anything stupid.

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: one cigarette away from death and feral in the way only an artist can.

Deleted user

( You okay? )

(Not really, I’m just feeling bad for Emi. She’s in between queen bitch and her clones.)

Deleted user

( You okay? )

(Not really, I’m just feeling bad for Emi. She’s in between queen bitch and her clones.)

( Aww. Honestly, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to sympathize, I suck at it, but know I'm trying to care- )

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: smol pan excited for Valentine’s even though it’s a month away

Deleted user

And there seems to be some associated drama or something? Can someone explain???

Deleted user

oh it’s band stuff lmfao

basically we got new seats and I’m plopped right between a Queen Bitch and her friends.

I have to share a stand with Queen Bitch for all of spring.

Deleted user

I’m near someone who actually puts there stand away, and doesn’t even bother me that much, and even tries to help me.

Deleted user

Today's Aesthetic: Your local dm who works as a techie at a theatre.
I'm wearing all black with a natural 20 shirt on.

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SANITY??? OR MY MENTAL HEALTH??? OR MY WILL TO LIVE???? NO? OK