tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

circle glasses…
Circle… GLASSES…

I love those, oh my gosh.

Deleted user

FEWSHDNJ
Apparently there's a 'ghost story' about me that they tell the little kids in my school

Deleted user

FEWSHDNJ
Apparently there's a 'ghost story' about me that they tell the little kids in my school

I should explain shouldn't I? XD

Deleted user

FEWSHDNJ

I should explain shouldn't I? XD

hell yeah you should, now i'm curious dude!

Deleted user

So I am really, really attached to my library and I'm in there constantly.
But I have really bad anxiety right.
So the kindergarteners stare at me and my red hair and wave and I don't say anything, my eyes just widen and I hide behind a bookshelf.
So now I'm called the Red Ghost by them

Deleted user

Me: Let's listen to Headhaunter for the whole day!
Also me: I'm so productive!

I hate myself for doing this.

@Simon-Says

So I am really, really attached to my library and I'm in there constantly.
But I have really bad anxiety right.
So the kindergarteners stare at me and my red hair and wave and I don't say anything, my eyes just widen and I hide behind a bookshelf.
So now I'm called the Red Ghost by them

That's fantastic, I love it

Deleted user

When someone is named Hayley, spelled exactly like that: You have the aesthetic name and I respect you.
aesthetic names are quite a turn-on for me

@HighPockets group

When someone is named Hayley, spelled exactly like that: You have the aesthetic name and I respect you.
aesthetic names are quite a turn-on for me

Noice

Deleted user

Today's Aesthetic : That olive green color that my face is when I'm sick -

How're you beings?

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: I’ve transcended to another layer of existence. I may be the most tired or the most awake I’ve ever been. My mind is full of nothing but static, and the static holds the answers to the universe. I might be dead. Nothing is certain.

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: I look like an out of state investigator but my friend say sherlock vibes.
I'm wearing a black and white flannel buttoned up and tucked into my jeans, then a red wool jacket, a red and black scarf, and my new clear glasses.

Deleted user

Hello i just found this name's Luna, and im gender Fluid, sometimes im called Jake. or what ever else ya'll wanna call me.