forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Hey. How are you guys?

Thanks for asking~! I've been having an AWESOME day, actually! We got this new piece in Band called Locomotive Chase or something like that and it's SUPER awesome. It's fast and pretty difficult, but it's just…AAAA

He played it and then I was like "Oh okay this is cool and exciting and full of that awesome great energy" and then I remembered that I WAS GOING TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT and I went to "HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE THIS!!!"

Plus school was delayed two hours, so I got to read fanfiction before I had to go(Death of Truth, I think. By The_Librarian on AO3). Fullmetal Alchemist, if you were wondering. Not only that, but I was able to miss my two least favorite classes, Gym and Algebra!!

@ember-chan-will-never-forget-you

Hey. How are you guys?

Thanks for asking~! I've been having an AWESOME day, actually! We got this new piece in Band called Locomotive Chase or something like that and it's SUPER awesome. It's fast and pretty difficult, but it's just…AAAA

He played it and then I was like "Oh okay this is cool and exciting and full of that awesome great energy" and then I remembered that I WAS GOING TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT and I went to "HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE THIS!!!"

Plus school was delayed two hours, so I got to read fanfiction before I had to go(Death of Truth, I think. By The_Librarian on AO3). Fullmetal Alchemist, if you were wondering. Not only that, but I was able to miss my two least favorite classes, Gym and Algebra!!

glad ur happy!!!

@actual-fandom-trash

Gym and GTT are my least favorite
GTT is like a computer/robot coding class and you'd think it's be fun but the teacher doesn't teach us at all and it's kinda boring

@_sleeby_rat_

I was gonna have friends over to make cookies and watch bnha but then one had to cancel because of a doctor's appointment she forgot to reschedule and then I was called from home saying I had to cancel entirely because the power's out at my house

@ember-chan-will-never-forget-you

I was gonna have friends over to make cookies and watch bnha but then one had to cancel because of a doctor's appointment she forgot to reschedule and then I was called from home saying I had to cancel entirely because the power's out at my house

that really sucks im so sorry

Deleted user

Hey guys… I'm crying again. I have a summary to write on a scientific article (I'm doing the sociology of gender) and if I don't do it in time, I will fail the class and I'll be left out of a party for my girl scouts thing… I'm panicking and my party's in 2 hours. I'm crying and can't breath.

Deleted user

Hey guys… I'm crying again. I have a summary to write on a scientific article (I'm doing the sociology of gender) and if I don't do it in time, I will fail the class and I'll be left out of a party for my girl scouts thing… I'm panicking and my party's in 2 hours. I'm crying and can't breath.

hey, need help? I don’t want you to freak out . Maybe I can help?