forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

KMART I WAS WORRIED YOU CANT BE ALL LIKE “LIFE SUCKS” AND THEN JUST DISSAPEAR!!! !!!

Deleted user

Holy shit guys chill I’m fine
Mostly
Okay not really but I wasn’t going to like die or anything

sorry i just get worried :/
Glad ur okay!

@HighPockets group

GUYS I GOT SOME HELLA AMAZING SOCKS TODAY!
I HAVE A STAR WARS 12 SOCKS OF CHRISTMAS THING AND I LOVE IT!

YAYY

THEY HAVE HAN AND LEIA ON THEMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

When you should be studying for your exams tomorrow but your scrolling through Pinterest instead and then it keeps giving you creepy stuff and you’re afraid of the dark and you just want to work on math for once.

@Becfromthedead group

Mood. I've got an exam tomorrow and one Saturday as well, and I really need to get at least an 80 on the one I'm taking Saturday… I can't stay focused for more than two hours at a time, and once I stop working, I'm just done for, but it's okay I guess.

@Yass

Same. I have an essay to deliver tomorrow morning but my brain just can't focus and nothing that I write seems good.

@SaltyLasagna

lol they've probably been there for a while and I just never noticed bc I don't like mirrors
and I can try but I doubt I can fall asleep before 2 am

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

lol they've probably been there for a while and I just never noticed bc I don't like mirrors

Just exercise… Til' you crash… It works very well… And as your body is flooded with endorphins you will get a quality sleep! Or you can simply talk to me in PM…

@SaltyLasagna

Just exercise… Til' you crash… It works very well… And as your body is flooded with endorphins you will get a quality sleep! Or you can simply talk to me in PM…

exercise? i don't know her