Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I'm super extremely not okay atm

Same here.

What’s up with you?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well I'm tired and sore… My broken hand feels like shit… My other hand that got shanked feels like shit… My knee that got shanked feels like shit… And my mind is foggy from waking…

Deleted user

I'm too socially awkward to invite my crush on an outing to like the mall or something that would TOTALLY BE PLATONIC DON'T GET NO IDEAS OKAY?? Any advice? We're already pretty good friends, so I think I'd be okay, but it's hard to keep it together around her cuteness. Any ideas?

@ember-chan-will-never-forget-you

I'm too socially awkward to invite my crush on an outing to like the mall or something that would TOTALLY BE PLATONIC DON'T GET NO IDEAS OKAY?? Any advice? We're already pretty good friends, so I think I'd be okay, but it's hard to keep it together around her cuteness. Any ideas?

sorry no because i have the same problem

Deleted user

I like herrrr…. I don't know how to tell her what I feel towards her.

Deleted user

me, but she's dating my other friend and it's kinda awkward

Yeah, she also already has a girlfriend… I found that out rather awkwardly… at least I still have a chance, since I've confirmed she isn't straight? I dunno. I just like her so much!

@ember-chan-will-never-forget-you

me, but she's dating my other friend and it's kinda awkward

Yeah, she also already has a girlfriend… I found that out rather awkwardly… at least I still have a chance, since I've confirmed she isn't straight? I dunno. I just like her so much!

oof