forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

so I have this friend I like who I'm gonna see in about a week. should I tell her I like her or…

@basil_

so I have this friend I like who I'm gonna see in about a week. should I tell her I like her or…

if you want to..go for it

@basil_

I dunno… See if she might like you first…

So we're thinking that because he's bigger than me and more handsome he's gonna be Victor…

yeah then you can be a tasty pork cutlet bowl that enthralls all men

Deleted user

I dunno… See if she might like you first…

So we're thinking that because he's bigger than me and more handsome he's gonna be Victor…

yeah then you can be a tasty pork cutlet bowl that enthralls all men

Oof

@basil_

I mean you never know… I'm almost his height at 5'7"… And if I want it to be accurate I'd have to put on more weight…

I mean..whatever seems best..

@basil_

I love cosplays… I can't wait…

Besides, not to brag but I'm always very lean, so I'll be able to lose it in no-time…

yay self confidence
I should cosplay more
Plus I have yurio's hair and i'm pretty small and moody so it would work…

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Took my math exam and theology exam today 😊

Cool… How'd it go my dude?

I think it was pretty good. I studied for my math exam so I was mostly prepared. And I actually had an outline for the essay portion of my theology exam so it wasn’t too bad. That multiple choice kicked my ass tho. And the freaking charts 🙄 look up pre-lapsarian man chart (and post-lapsarian), and the eschatology chart. I had to memorize those and forgot pretty much all of it. I really never actually learned the post-lapsarian chart, only the pre. It was brutal. But I finished way early so I drew tentacles on the back of the packet.

@HighPockets group

I love cosplays… I can't wait…

Besides, not to brag but I'm always very lean, so I'll be able to lose it in no-time…

YESSSSSSSSS I LOVE COSPLAY!!!