forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@blue_topaz

Don’t you guys hate having two crushes at the same time? Two crushes who are both different genders? And it’s really confusing??

@SaltyLasagna

Don’t you guys hate having two crushes at the same time? Two crushes who are both different genders? And it’s really confusing??

oof I've had that happen
one time it was with 3 people

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

I just found the Yuri on Ice theme song on Spotify but I am exhausted.

huh?

I found the theme song to a show on Spotify. Which is good.
But I’m so tired and I still have Spanish class before school is over. But I still don’t leave until 5:45, so Idk if I will end up napping or not but I’m sleeeeeepy

Deleted user

me like rn

@SaltyLasagna

I just found the Yuri on Ice theme song on Spotify but I am exhausted.

huh?

I found the theme song to a show on Spotify. Which is good.
But I’m so tired and I still have Spanish class before school is over. But I still don’t leave until 5:45, so Idk if I will end up napping or not but I’m sleeeeeepy

oh I thought yoi had something to do with you being exhausted

@Moxie group

someone?? at my school?? who's bi???? just used gay?????? to show something was bad?????? and I'm just like ?????????? what????????

@thehobbit

someone?? at my school?? who's bi???? just used gay?????? to show something was bad?????? and I'm just like ?????????? what????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I am confusion

@Moxie group

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I am confusion

Me?????????????????????????????? too???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Deleted user

I am confusion

Me?????????????????????????????? too???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

same?????

Deleted user

Dies in corner
My day's oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
I didn't get to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her!

Thor

i am bisexual and i am afraid to except it i need help to interpret what i should feel like it is so confusing